Live performances you feel so lucky to have been at.

I saw a Manchester v Cancer gig at The MEN in about 2005 or so that had a few acts on including Ian Brown, Echo and the Bunnymen and some others. Noel Gallagher did an hour of acoustic Oasis songs which was pretty special. He did stuff that Oasis never bothered with, Dont' Go Away etc.

The Who Every time for me
Townshend Guirar playing still a sight to Behold
Wish I had seen them with Keith but not to be
Also Live Aid at Wembley, never beat that.
Queen at Maine Road,Knebworth
Ac DC at The Apollo 1980
Bowie at Maine Road Glass Spider Tour,both nights

Great times and proper music
Not like The Crap on the XFactor nowadays
Any joy on Wembley 1979? The Who, AC/DC and The Stranglers (and Nils Lofgren!) good day out but remember carnage in sections of the crowd (punks, skinheads, rockers and mods!)

Any joy on Wembley 1979? The Who, AC/DC and The Stranglers (and Nils Lofgren!) good day out but remember carnage in sections of the crowd (punks, skinheads, rockers and mods!)
Couldn't go ro that m8,didn't know it kicked off though

Couldn't go ro that m8,didn't know it kicked off though
Strange day all round, think it was first gig after Moon died so didn't seem right - all tubes cancelled after gig so thousands had to sleep rough for the night around stadium. Good man for Bowie (saw Glass Spider at Wembley).

I can always say "I was there" for the Queen Hyde Park 1976 gig. 150,000 crowd wasn't bad, but at the time I wasn't a big fan and only went because it was free. The best gigs in the late 70s/early 80s I went to were The Clash, always played with passion, fun and went on for hours.

Strange day all round, think it was first gig after Moon died so didn't seem right - all tubes cancelled after gig so thousands had to sleep rough for the night around stadium. Good man for Bowie (saw Glass Spider at Wembley).
I thank u

Saw Bowie there , your right , terrible venue miles from anywhere, it was Bowie so it didn’t really matter then

Talking of Bowie, I've never seen this clip before and it's the first time I've ever actually seen the 'power' an artist has (not just fandom)! It's almost tangible and he's not actually doing anything but sing! I can't quite place the description for it!

Maybe it's the way it's shot, but it's extremely effective!

Edinburgh Playhouse.
Neil Young acoustic and electric tour.
The Smith's.
Spear of Destiny 85.
Elvis Costello and the Attractions Goodbye Cruel World tour.
Picture House
Ryan Adam's and the Cardinals Cardinoligy tour
Lift to Experience a few years back at the Edinburgh Festival.

Glasgow Concert Hall.
Lucinda Williams.
Arches in Glasgow.
Drive by Truckers Blessing and a Curse tour.
Apollo
AC/DC Back is Black tour.
Motorhead Bomber tour.

Donington.
Slade
Whitesnake.
Blackfoot.

Some of you lucky people seeing bands like The Smiths. I can only dream of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.