Douglas Luiz

I believe he's going to have suitors in the PL between those that come up and others that are in the lower-mid table.

I've read that the buyback is worth 25M this summer and then goes up to 30M. I think he has a place in the squad once Dinho is done after next season.

Therefore, I believe it might be good business to buy him back and loan him to a lower level PL team for further experience. Maybe a team like Leeds with Biesla would be an option.
Why not just exceraise the buy back option and leave him at Villa for the rest of the season.

i haven’t seen much of him but if he’s good enough to start for Brazil he has to be good.

i think we sold him for £18m so getting him back now for another £7m looks like good business to me.

Why not just exceraise the buy back option and leave him at Villa for the rest of the season.

i haven’t seen much of him but if he’s good enough to start for Brazil he has to be good.

i think we sold him for £18m so getting him back now for another £7m looks like good business to me.

As a starter for Brazil alongside Casemiro and Coutinho, he's plenty good enough to come back and improve our midfield.

To get in the Brazil team while playing for Villa is a huge achievement.

Will add the energy and bite we're lacking without Dinho.

Douglas isn't on loan, Villa bought him but we have a buy-back agreement in place, of course, not sure what happens if the player says he doesn't want to come back?

Are we really pretending any player in the world would turn down moving from Villa to City? Playing under Pep, Champions League football, competing for trophies, double or triple the salary?

Are we really pretending any player in the world would turn down moving from Villa to City? Playing under Pep, Champions League football, competing for trophies, double or triple the salary?
Fitness/form allowing,not if he is guaranteed a starting place.However if he ends up sitting on the bench.......

He looks to have found a very good home at Villa,one of the first names on the teamsheet,but if he is deemed the right option for us,then hopefully he is up for the challenge.

Can somebody please tell me if we have any sort of clause still in Douglas luis contract? This lad is a quality player and would get in our midfield tomorrow. Hope we sign him back he’s someone we’re missing especially with Fernandinho possibly going at end of the season. Every time I watch him he’s at at least a 8 every week

Can somebody please tell me if we have any sort of clause still in Douglas luis contract? This lad is a quality player and would get in our midfield tomorrow. Hope we sign him back he’s someone we’re missing especially with Fernandinho possibly going at end of the season. Every time I watch him he’s at at least a 8 every week
think we have a buy back clause still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.