Douglas Luiz

would be great for us I really hope we can get him, and I hope pep will learn to stick with what we know in europe, baffles me how we play our way for madrid but change for lyon

Is he an improvement on Rodri and Gundogan?

He's more in the mould of Fernandinho than either of them are. Would bring a lot more energy and pace to the midfield.

I think if Pep wants to continue this 2 DM anchor of Rodri/Gundo for certain scenarios like we've seen this season, having Luiz instead of Gundo would make us a lot more balanced.

Pep clearly rated him when he was here, we were just hamstrung by us not being able to get a visa for him.

At £25m he would be a pretty cost effective back up player for us that would offer us something a bit different.

Time for the normal YT video, also looks like he can tackle well

He would certainly add a bit more tenacity and aggression to our midfield which we're severely lacking at the moment. It depends how we want to move forward as a team, I'd be happier with Luiz than Aouar but I can see the benefits of both players.

We need to get DL, 25m is nothing and give Farna and Gundo a season break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.