Txiki Begiristain

I can’t argue with the player comparison. I have said many times the recruitment has not been great and is causing problems.

Like every good story you missed out on the players bought that were not good enough during Cooks tenure. We also had to pay for these transfers without trying to be self sustainable at the time and with FFP not yet put in place.

Blaming Txiki alone is pathetic. The board which he is part have made a few transfer blunders. We are not in possession of all the facts so will never know why we have came up short on a few occasions.

We have a lot of improvement to make in this area. Identifying the right players before they turn into 60 million would help. We need a new set of eyes to work with Txiki,Soriano,Pep, KAM. It’s all one way thinking and it is not working.

Or maybe it is just random luck involved. 50/50 it will or will not work.

Anyway you are a twat for bumping this thread as plenty of threads are available for you to voice your opinion.
You can very easily argue with his player comparison, it's selective. Missing all the bad signings pre Txiki, missing all the good signings post Txiki. If I could be bothered I 'd do a comprehnsive list to compare but I can't. Seems to have missed the Sinclairs, and Rodwells though.

So I said 7 league titles, 16 cups and 4 Champions Leagues.

You have listed 7 league titles, 6 cups and 4 Champions Leagues. But you've also missed out the 4 Spanish super cups, European Super Cup, Club world cup and 3 community shields.

So add in those 9 cups you left out and my top of the head tally of 7/16/4 lines up against 7/15/4.

I am SO sorry for getting that wrong. Absolutely unforgiveable.

Christ I hope you don't get to 100 posts.
FFS its like talking to my 8 year old, your an idiot who doesn't read properly.

He has got 2 TWO, one more than ONE and one less than THREE CL's for what it is worth, the Spanish Super Cup, European Super Cup and Club World Cup, just like our Charity Shields are a joke, they are curtain raisers for the season between 2 sides that were successful the previous campaign, hardly worth winning, nobody cares who wins them.

I don't see City or anybody else parading around towns in the past when the only thing they won was the Charity Shield (like we did in 2010-11 season beating Chelsea at Villa Park), because nobody cares, but if it helps you sleep at night knowing that Txiki oversaw the winning of a dinner plate a few times and a few other trophies nobody gives a shit about then great, but it is 6 cups of any note, 7 league titles (and 4 of them in a 2 team league!!) and 1 cup, in what 15 years....he's wonderful him, and those he won at City were because of work done prior to his arrival, not anything he achieved.

Nope I won't ever forget 100 points or defending the League Title in a style we have not seen the likes of since, them days to me are still the sunshine days, sadly, look what we are left with now.....a side who would be obliterated if they could play the City side from them seasons, or even the ones from Roberto Mancini's tenure

You can very easily argue with his player comparison, it's selective. Missing all the bad signings pre Txiki, missing all the good signings post Txiki. If I could be bothered I 'd do a comprehnsive list to compare but I can't. Seems to have missed the Sinclairs, and Rodwells though.
I missed them because I wasn't comparing signings made by Brian Marwood.

Garry Cook had left before they joined!.

Do ANY of you posters ever do any research before posting your drivvel?

Yes it was 2 , but Sanes problem was he was left on the bench in the 98 point season and Bernardo was first choice wide with Sterling on the other. So he didn't complain after playing a big part in 2 seasons he complained because he didn't play a big part in the second. Then of course in the third last season he was injured so we don't know if he'd have played a bigger part.
I was joking, and wasn't involved in the Sane discussion.

I know some fans look at the bad buys but you always have bad buys what fans should be looking at is the great buys we have done that ended up in our clubs winning trophies and a unprecedented domestic Quad.
I know a few city fans who always like a moan about everything but on here there is a lot of none city fans sign up pretend to be city fans and just take the absolute Piss.

I missed them because I wasn't comparing signings made by Brian Marwood.

Garry Cook had left before they joined!.

Do ANY of you posters ever do any research before posting your drivvel?
Well the board seemed to cope with the drivel posted before we had the pleasure of your company and I reckon it’ll do just fine after you fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.