Txiki Begiristain

The old shoot the messenger deflection is being brought out by the clappers I see:-)
I’d much prefer to be on the positive side of the argument than slagging the club from top to bottom. Can’t beat a bit of happy clapping.

You have to keep repeating it " everything is nice and rosy in the City garden" and repeat.
You have never said anything positive in years so it’s not like you’re repeating anything.
Well, your shite gets repeated constantly so there’s that I suppose.

Oh I'm sorry would you like us to seriously debate the merits of the most successful Director of Football of the past 15 years vs. the bloke who got fired for taking the piss out of a player's mother having cancer?

Boy you have it bad fella haha. You must at least be related to try that one. Best dof in the last 15 years blimey.

Jesus Christ, what is with this influx of posters with <100 posts throwing absolute tantrums about Guardiola or the club management? Am I the only one who's noticed this?
Typical, names 4 players he doesn't like brought in by Txiki, who it's well known Pep wanted, and conveniently doesn't name the ones that are popular that Pep wanted.

Boy you have it bad fella haha. You must at least be related to try that one. Best dof in the last 15 years blimey.

Reading not your strong point? I said he's the most successful.

Point to another Director of Football who's presided over 7 league titles, 16 cups and 4 Champions League trophies, not to mention unearthing the best manager of his generation and in charge over the most successful period in history for both the clubs he's directed?

I'll wait...

Last edited:
Come on you know its 2, 100 pts, then a mere 98 pts, then last season.
Yes it was 2 , but Sanes problem was he was left on the bench in the 98 point season and Bernardo was first choice wide with Sterling on the other. So he didn't complain after playing a big part in 2 seasons he complained because he didn't play a big part in the second. Then of course in the third last season he was injured so we don't know if he'd have played a bigger part.

Reading not your strong point? I said he's the most successful.

Point to another Director of Football who's presided over 7 league titles, 16 cups and 4 Champions League trophies, not to mention unearthing the best manager of his generation and presiding over the most successful period in history for both the clubs' he's managed?

I'll wait...

I'm 2 mins away from going back to work but it's an argument for fools. It is literally impossible to argue who is the best dof or manager even before we discuss which are the best at this time.

For the bestest dof and the greatest manager of a generation(sniff) one does wonder what has happened for the last 15 months and 4 years in Europe

Let the wheel of desperate excuses be spun.

I'm 2 mins away from going back to work but it's an argument for fools. It is literally impossible to argue who is the best dof or manager even before we discuss which are the best at this time.

For the bestest dof and the greatest manager of a generation(sniff) one does wonder what has happened for the last 15 months and 4 years in Europe

Let the wheel of desperate excuses be spun.

Again, why are you on a forum if you are incapable of reading?

I said he's the most successful.

So why are you talking about who's the best? Begiristain is the most successful DoF while he's been around.

He's won 4 CL's in the last 15 years as well, so again I have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.