Return of Supporters

No it dosnt say that it says policing, stewarding and other associated costs, will cost the clubs over £500k, with many clubs relived they don't have to open and rack up more costs
  • Clubs will still feel losses, with a deficit starting at around £500,000 per match
Which is net income for Wolves. Leicester or Sheff United when you take away VAT and normal matchday expenses, some of which are being incurred behind closed doors.

City are losing £1.5+ a game.

• Clubs will still feel losses, with a deficit starting at around £500,000 per match
Which is net income for Wolves. Leicester or Sheff United when you take away VAT and normal matchday expenses, some of which are being incurred behind closed doors.

City are losing £1.5+ a game.
Further down the article it states about losses incurred through policing, stewarding etc, to me it reads like you said City will loose £1.5m with no fans in, and £2m if they have to open the stadium to 2000 fans?

Further down the article it states about losses incurred through policing, stewarding etc, to me it reads like you said City will loose £1.5m with no fans in, and £2m if they have to open the stadium to 2000 fans?
Clearly all clubs will lose revenue/income by not allowing fans into stadiums, the bigger the stadium the bigger the loss of income, obviously.
There will be extra expense in increased staffing costs to allow say 2000 fans into the stadium, but they will be no where near £500k!
I work in horse racing, and we have around 300 people on site on a behind closed doors race day, these people are essential to the running of the day & include: jockeys,judges, racecourse staff, broadcast staff, stewards etc I would suggest that PL clubs behind closed would have 450-500 on site. Based on our costs I would imagine that the extra staff needed for 2000 people would cost maybe £20-25k max.

its a disgrace that clubs can have some fans and other not ?? you hoped all the other clubs stuck together in this and say all clubs or no clubs ? for me its wrong anyway letting in 4000 what is the point in that. the price of stewarding and policing and making it covid-19 safe will be running at a loss anyway

This probably means the dippers will have fans in for our return leg , it should be nobody until every team can get support
Last season with the indecent haste of making sure the Dippers got their grubby hands on the title was one thing, but letting fans in some grounds and not others would prompt me to say that the integrity of this season's competition has been jeopardised - but the competition ceased to have any integrity for some time. How many games finish with 90mins playing time, give or take a few seconds, how many yellow and red cards are issued upon the same basis, are teams refereed using an identical set of the LotG? I would email the PL and the FA and point out the lack of fairness by admitting fans into some grounds but not others, but I'd be wasting my time. They don't and haven't given a flying fuck for anything that puts a damper on the income stream.

To be honest none of this bothers me. Are 2000 fans really going to make any difference to anything? Especially wearing a mask!

I won’t be bothering until it’s back to normal or at least close to normal as I don’t see the point. Be like going to a reserve game in the 80’s. if people want to waste £50 for this crap then that’s fine but doesn’t sound much fun to me.

To be honest none of this bothers me. Are 2000 fans really going to make any difference to anything? Especially wearing a mask!

I won’t be bothering until it’s back to normal or at least close to normal as I don’t see the point. Be like going to a reserve game in the 80’s. if people want to waste £50 for this crap then that’s fine but doesn’t sound much fun to me.
This. Couple of thousand fans in a 55k stadium will make no difference at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.