Return of Supporters

It is better for everybody if clubs get to trial this system to prove how well they can do it. To suggest otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.

Spoiling the integrity of the season? Do me a favour. 2000 fans rattling around any stadium in the Premier League is not gonna have any affect whatsoever. Stop looking for problems in everything.

To be honest none of this bothers me. Are 2000 fans really going to make any difference to anything? Especially wearing a mask!

I won’t be bothering until it’s back to normal or at least close to normal as I don’t see the point. Be like going to a reserve game in the 80’s. if people want to waste £50 for this crap then that’s fine but doesn’t sound much fun to me.
Yeah, can’t say I’m that bothered about it either tbh. There is little competitive advantage to be gained by having 2000 (or 4000) fans at a PL game imo. Like you, I won’t go back until it’s full capacity again but if this trial paves the way for that then I’ve no issue with it. Going to be a weird season regardless.

If burnham hadnt been a dick we might have some fans there too
actually what should be happening is that london should be in tier 3 as well

london isnt because the stupid pm is bending to pressure from within the tory party because he is a spineless ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.