PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended after 4th official accused of racism

Of course it is.
Really? Can you explain how as I’m not getting it?

If 4 guys are sat on the bench, 3 are black & 1 is white & somebody asked me to identify one of said chaps, would I be racist saying it was the white guy?

Anyhow, I believe the 4th official has called somebody a ‘negro’ according to reports, which clearly is a racist comment.

That's the exact conversation I've been having with friends in the last hour. If it is racist, then I am completely ignorant to it and apologise if I've ever referred to someone by their skin colour. Which i have, many many times.

Systemic racism I think is what they call it? Racism that previously went unnoticed but is now at the forefront of all conversations.
Ken in Stores is leaving the company this Friday

Who's Ken?

The thin guy with the glasses

Sorry can't think who he is

He drives a Ford Focus

Nope not getting him

He sometimes wears a Bob hat

Sorry, still not picturing him

He's a black guy

Wtf didn't you say so in the first place, I know who you mean now

Ken in Stores is leaving the company this Friday

Who's Ken?

The thin guy with the glasses

Sorry can't think who he is

He drives a Ford Focus

Nope not getting him

He sometimes wears a Bob hat

Sorry, still not picturing him

He's a black guy

Wtf didn't you say so in the first place, I know who you mean now
Only one black employee?
Institutionalised racism.

I'm just passing time without a strong opinion either way, because whichever opinion you have will be wrong to some people.

Can understand why the coach got upset (nearly said black guy then lol) and it may very well have been a sly, racist comment or it could have been completely innocent...I don't think it's wise to have a strong opinion on this either way without having knowledge of Romanian so totally agree mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.