PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir suspended after 4th official accused of racism

A player can be sent off after the game, so if the game restarts & isn’t replayed, IF the player got sent off, then they should play the remainder of the game with 10 men. And no chance of Europa League btw
United have got Thursdays sewn up mate!

You'd have to be pretty disingenuous if you claim you can't conceive of circumstances where this could just be a clumsy phrase, without malice or even a translation issue.

Equally, you'd have to be pretty dim to claim that you can't imagine a situation where the same phrase is used to make a (dodgy) point or to be disparaging.

Only with first hand evidence and possibly knowledge of the individuals involved, will anyone (or any investigation) be able to judge.

So, if you find yourself sat in another country, knowing very little but still lurching to shout either "hang the racist bastard" or "another example of you can't say anything these days" then you are either a complete dick or so far down your particular rabbit hole that you've lost any credibility.

An official should know the players names and numbers, so none need to be identified as black or white.

Should have just said send (players name) off.

Full facts not yet established though, sure it will all come out

Rio calling out Millwall but ignoring Cavani using the N word this week.

I'm shocked.

I fear this official will be sacked and Cavani will be banned for a handful of games.

Regardless of where you stand with the BLM and the knee, can anyone tell me why no one has mentioned West Ham fans booed it too? Has Wio said anything about them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.