Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Shit on the Villa, shit on the Villa tonight!!! I hate those fuckers since encountering their thugs at Wembley last season. Fair play though they are a pretty good side, miles better than last season. All this crying about our first goal. Look, a ref who doesn't like us, his two officials AND var gave it, so it's a goal, end of story!

Villa well rested after their two weeks off, that is a huge, huge win at this stage of the season in what was always going to be a really difficult game. Aside from the rags and Leicester that opens up a little gap with the scouse vermin and Spurs. Keep it going!

Oh and can we get a centre forward in please??? Even an older guy from the championship for a small fee, just a stop gap but someone who scores goals.

Can't even talk about the game itself, as i cant get over how fucking terrible the BT commentary is, bitter dobbers. Really sours the whole thing. Ive muted it at various times and still ragung at the amount of bias.

Great 3 points, top top win. Winners find ways to win these.

I love how we managed the game after going ahead. Gave them nothing and still created more chances than they did in that period of play.

Great game, it was very edgy, with the game at 0-0 but we definitely created more big chances than them. We came close so many times, that I was starting to fear the worst but I genuinely think we're moving past that bad habit now(you know the one, fingers crossed).

These rag cnuts won’t be allowed to not win this game now that we beat Villa. VAR and the diving team will make sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.