Villa (H) Post Match Thread

All Ming needed to do was to let the ball bounce through to the keeper. Rodri couldnt have played it than, and with no other City plays never Ming why didnt his team mates tell him to leave it ?.

But yet again the press/media blame City for playing the game within the rules and not doing anything wrong. Abit like like being cleared by CAS City did nothing wrong.

As for camel gob saying its not within the spirit of the game lol nor is being a drug cheat. Or the liverpool and utd players diving all the time to cheat to win penalties. Seems to him that is within the spirit of the game ! But playing within the rules is wrong.

So glad I pissed bt of when camel gob said he want RM to beat us in the semi final

On the plus side , many of us have slagged the refs of before and rightly so ;) but how good was it last night that both the ref and linesman knew the rules. The fact that The ref in the shed ( VAR ) knew the rules.

Embarrassing listening to camel gob, owen etc ex players who dont know the rules plus an ex ref that doesnt the rules as well.

Note to the tv companys sack the numpty pundits and employ ex players that know the rules. Simple

I thought we were terrific, best we've been all season. Villa had their moments but bar the McGinn swing and a miss I don't think they really have a majorly clear cut chance whereas we hit the bar, managed to miss from 1 yard out (twice), had numerous shots blocked by last ditch challenges and created shitloads of good attacking opportunities.

Foden ran them ragged down the left, Dias' clearance preventing that tap in at 0-0 was a ridiculously good piece of defending, Cancelo is quite simply a magnificent player.

We seem to be getting that swagger right back into our play, get Aguero back and we'll start putting games to bed earlier

Just watched the first half again. So much to enjoy:
I personally underestimate how much Cancelo influences the game. When we are in possession he is a pivot/attacking midfielder. When he was on the left, Phil had his most dangerous spell, when moved to the right Raz is suddenly far more involved in the game. Lose possession and suddenly he is a full back again. Seriously impressive and if he can improve his final ball decision making I wonder who in the world would be more effective.

there were multiple examples of crosses and balls hit into the space where the 6 yard line is. It is clear that our lack of a bone fide striker does impact us. Bernie in particular doesn’t have the movement or nous up front to take advantage of these balls and that is where he was operating. Stirling had a couple of opportunities to make the runs into the far post but was yards behind the play. These are observations not criticis.

Gundo tidies up so much in midfield that goes unnoticed.

on the AV side. 1) Greilish is a dirty bastard 2) Greilish is a top player. For those that say they can’t see it, his first ball is excellent in both transition and attack. He holds the ball very well and goes past players with a combination of strength and speed. Not saying we should sign him, just saying he is a bloody good midfielder. For those that don’t rate him, just pray the Dippers or Rags don’t sign him.

Mings is a top CB.

Second half later.l

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.