Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on the 993 England hospital deaths:

3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v Today: Total / NW total / NW % of total

420 / 42 NW / 10% - New Year's Eve/Day data

717 / 82 NW / 11%

807 / 90 NW / 11%

993 / 94 NW / 9% Today Staying remarkably consistent.

Those figures are appallingly low. It basically stands as a simple guide to the % of morons a country contains. I'm pleasantly surprised to see the UK is one of the best.

Agree, but rising which is important too. Hopefully a continuing trend. Particularly when positive results (from the vaccine) start being noticed in other countries, it'll hopefully encourage more people in the right direction.

Excellent point. My parents in mid-80s have now had both jabs but they're not going anywhere (all food delivered, church closed etc); all they want is to see children and grandchildren and they're not able to.

Mrs Unicorn and me in mid-50s just want to get back to pubs, gigs and City. Can't see any of those being available for a long while after our first jab.
A 'long while'. I think about what means a lot too but all we have is a general impression that the effects of vaccination will start to have a growing effect and increasingly drive down the R rate.

Those figures are appallingly low. It basically stands as a simple guide to the % of morons a country contains. I'm pleasantly surprised to see the UK is one of the best.

Oh we most certainly have a lot of morons, but the one thing we are lucky to have in this country is the NHS. I'd guess that'd help with the trust in vaccines. Lot of pride in it, especially given it's world famous too. We're quite proud of our health care in this country, even the morons are!

Agree, but rising which is important too. Hopefully a continuing trend. Particularly when positive results (from the vaccine) start being noticed in other countries, it'll hopefully encourage more people in the right direction.
AGree totally about that. If people see one country extricating itself from this, then they will copy it.

I am totally convinced vaccines will solve this but then again it will only work if everyone else feels the same way. So far vaccine uptake feels like it's very good.

That's what I was thinking was a likely cause. They've seen what can happen when it runs wild, and that there are very few side-effects.

I can only assume that it means the UK morons are more attuned to our government than European morons are to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.