Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Sure, although Murphy said Foden should be starting more. Premier League wasn't mentioned.
Two things I think we can agree on.

First, Foden’s pretty well undroppable now (apart from normal rotation) and that‘s what matters going forward.

Second, Murphy‘s a lightweight. I don’t think he does any homework and can‘t even pronounce players’ names, let alone know who’s playing for us regularly.

The funniest comment was: "Now that De Bruyne is out will Foden get more game-time?"
Phil has played more times than KDB so far this season. In fact with 25 games he has the third highest appearances just below Sterling (26) and Rodri (27). These pundits are total morons. Can't they use Google FFS?
Not just pundits tbh

Mahrez is a fucking joke mate there aint a man in him to man up to, a fucking lightweight fanny of a player who should never wear the city shirt again, he should have been a bully tonight against that level of opponents given his abilty but yet again the shithouse does nothing, seriously fucks me off & pep needs to open his eyes to the fact... anyway mate rant over!!! ;)
So are you a fan of Mahrez or not? ;)

Can't be arsed moaning about the poor performance from some individuals.

Foden was class. The subs obviously made a huge difference.

Cheltenham deserve a lot of credit, they were superb. And their manger is a very likeable bloke. Good luck to them for the rest of their season.

Wish we’d spent £50m on Tozer rather than Mendy. Just putting it out there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.