Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t stupid, the media have to very careful to report properly researched and balanced information, not least to give people confidence in the vaccine.
The last day or two it hasn’t been balanced, or responsible. Jeremy Vine in his ‘ if I’m not making you miserable or scaring you to death, I’m not doing my job’ show today was a prime example of terrible unbalanced reporting of the vaccine and variants. He wasn’t alone.
Hopefully Van Tams more reasoned thoughts will be better reported.
Dont watch him , stick to the bbc and sky , i post endless reports to counter the moaning about them not reporting this or that , they do , they have to report good and bad , if you only want good then good luck , it is a pandemic

Dont watch him , stick to the bbc and sky , i post endless reports to counter the moaning about them not reporting this or that , they do , they have to report good and bad , if you only want good then good luck , it is a pandemic
The questions need to be asked but not repeated ad nauseam when the answer doesn't fit the narrative.
Jonathan put that shit to bed, today.

I want balance, and the last few days it’s been in short supply, as Van Tam intimated this evening.Hopefully we’ll see better reporting tomorrow.
Not just on the news either it’s important the public confidence in the vaccine program is maintained, wherever, there is public influence, Jeremy Vine on radio 2 has a lot of influence, especially on the older generations.

I want balance, and the last few days it’s been in short supply, as Van Tam intimated this evening.Hopefully we’ll see better reporting tomorrow.
Not just on the news either it’s important the public confidence in the vaccine program is maintained, wherever, there is public influence, Jeremy Vine on radio 2 has a lot of influence, especially on the older generations.
What did he say today , 95% are taking the vaccine ? Something like that , my phone rang so i didnt watch much of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.