Corruption in English football?

First i have heard of this which shows you that unless its us having mud thrown at, no one in the media is interested.
Seems yet another tax dodge in Spain:
But according to football leaks in documents shared by German newspaper Der Spiegel, it is claimed that Ronaldo was not given a formal contract by the Bernabeu club.

The leak alleges that Ronaldo therefore has not had to declare this income to tax authorities.
Isnt that pretty much the kind of shit what Rangers did 2001-2009?

First i have heard of this which shows you that unless its us having mud thrown at, no one in the media is interested.
But according to football leaks in documents shared by German newspaper Der Spiegel, it is claimed that Ronaldo was not given a formal contract by the Bernabeu club.

The leak alleges that Ronaldo therefore has not had to declare this income to tax authorities.
Nah, it's still income and the onus is on him to declare it. If this is true (remember this fucker has fabricated/misrepresented things before) both he and Madrid are in a bit of trouble.

And it also means that Real Madrid have bought influence over another club in their league. You wonder how widespread this sort of thing is. Given this story and the already major investigation under way into Real's finances why are the football authorities not getting involved.
How can Real be linked to buying players like Haaland when they have gross debt of around £800m and on top of this have just been ordered to pay back 20 years worth of illegal state aid by the European Courts. This is proven state aid from the Spanish Government not false hacked email claims like the FFP probe City faced. Where are Rob Harris and Delaney on this story involving the world's biggest club? Where are the quotes from Javier Tebas?

Football is fixed. Very.

And from the same publication: http://backpagefootball.com/sure-theyre-all-at-it-are-you-entertained-part-2/127087/

Just a thought.

What if it's is that put it out there...?

Pep had his little dig at PiGMOL after that match.
Would not be surprised. After all the electronic leakages our Club has suffered I'm sure our ability to monitor relevant discussions is second to none.

Should be banging on Riley’s door this shouldn’t be swept under the carpet it’s an utter disgrace! Why is Madley even listening to this none referee when he told him it not a penalty?’
This makes me fhink,again of anthony taylors decisionfew years ago now , not to send off david luiz after his blatant block( and denial of a goal scoring opportunity) on sergio ..Taylor ran 40 yards towards he two players, with his hand going for the red card in his top pocket,..there was no doubt in anyones mind,least of all Taylor,this was an automatic red/sending off..

As taylor approached luiz,he started talking into his Mic.

This was before VAR.....to this day i have no idea who he was talking to. Changed his mind .yellow not red.was this a 'matchcommander' decision 'too?

Lack of accountability only leads to one thing.cheating.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.