Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

He seems to have forgotten about the Red Knights, allegedly all good at making money in the City and elsewhere, life long ragfans, who were going to ride in to rescue United from the Glazers. They had a bit more access to money than Rio's bucket collection ideas but they got nowhere.
Why does the media even give half an ear to this clown?
At one time you went to the circus to see clowns now you just have to put on motd, sky sports and bt and the place is full of them and the great unwashed believe them, except city fans who know what they are and laugh their bollocks off, except Kaz ( lady bits off ) ;-)

I don't know about anyone else but the sooner the Geordie cunts get relegated the better, can't stand the cunts, they think there the best fans/team in the world. The delusional cunts.
Me neither

best supporters in the country my spotty arse

forgotten they dipped to a 13,000 average in the 80s with gates as low as 8,000

for a one team town that was always wank

nearly as bad as the scousers with there geordie nation nonsense

Me neither

best supporters in the country my spotty arse

forgotten they dipped to a 13,000 average in the 80s with gates as low as 8,000

for a one team town that was always wank

nearly as bad as the scousers with there geordie nation nonsense
I really don't think being a one team town does a club any favours in the UK to be honest, football thrives on rivalry, you need the edge and motivation that local bragging rights can bring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.