Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC News 24 going for the dodgy ref angle. Showed the "penalty" and the Bellingham incident. Neglected to show Phil's Winner and cut to Pep in the presser thanking the ref out of context.

Funnily enough only showed one Real goal and didn't mention the penalty they didn't get.
Did they say anything about the liner asking Haaland for his autograph? Imagine if that had happened to a Madrid player last night, the liver building would now be a pile of smouldering ruins.

I mean there was about 4 dodgy decisions in the Liverpool games a few years back to begin with
2017 - First leg v Monaco. Half an hour in and Sergio is through on goal, in the area and priming himself to score when Monaco's keeper cleans him out. It was as clear a penalty and red card for the keeper as you'll ever see but the ref yellow cards Sergio for 'diving'. City won 5-3 but would have won much bigger playing against 10 men for an hour. City eventually went out on away goals.

2018 - The 4 diabolical decisions given against City over both legs have been widely discussed.

2019 - Llorente's handball goal was allowed to stand after the ref looked at every camera angle except the reverse angle which clearly showed a handball.

2020 - Lyon's second and decisive goal came following a blatant foul on Laporte in the build up.

The Monaco game and the 2nd leg against Liverpool were both refereed by Catalan hating Spaniard Lahoz who red carded a rightly disgusted Pep in the Liverpool game.

I don't recall any of the British media getting their knickers in a twist or frothing at the mouth at any of this shit.

Jim White, starts show with, man citytake a slender lead to Dortmund, but there was controversy over the goal. How much longer can they keep making these mistakes at the very top and how much blame should ederson take for feigning injury
Ederson didn't feign injury. He smacked the top of his kicking foot into the raised studs of the Dortmund player. They f*cking hurt. I can see why the ref blew his whistle. It was a little harsh and honestly, I'd be gutted the other way round, but that's definitely in the category of 'I can see why he gave it, but...'.

This is a section of the bbc match report...
Bellingham beat Ederson to a throughball but after it appeared City's keeper kicked the teenager, the referee blew for a foul against Borussia with the England star racing towards an empty net - not even allowing the intervention of VAR which would have surely awarded a goal.

Was I watching a different match to this muppet ? Here's little me thinking Eddie had teed it up to clear before the contact and I dont think Eddie fouled him either, that was why Bellingham could go onto score.
At least try and hide your bias bbc.

if Bellingham had actually put the ball in the back of the net, it would of been allowed i reckon

What pissed me off about Jenas and Darke was their refusal to think. Everyone saw Can get booked last night, immediately I assumed it was for dissent, they assumed it was for the foul so when the penalty was over turned they couldnt understand why the card was not rescinded. I even saw the ref telling Can after he cancelled the pen that the card was for gobbing off. The 2 muppets didnt.
Even in the second half they were still on about the strange decision not to overturn the card.
Further they immediately assumed the penalty was for a kick in the head which they set about proving wrong. Not once did they say it could have been given for a kick on the knee. It is amateur at best, pathetic at worst.
Or Darke's glowing tribute to Dortmund winning this competition in 97 compared to us only getting to a semi once.
He gave us all the details about Dortmund's success that year even mentioning that Paul Lambert was playing for them back then.
But Darke conveniently forgot to mention who they knocked out in the semi to get there.
A total bag of boiling piss of a man

if Bellingham had actually put the ball in the back of the net, it would of been allowed i reckon
Thats not the point I was making, Bellingham didnt beat eddie to a through ball and eddie didnt foul him.
On your point, the fact that the referee blew his whistle meant no matter what he did after would not have counted.

I getting concerned that algorithms on my computer/internet history are trolling me.

Constant ads for Liverpool and Klopp turning up in beer commercials on the you tube videos I’ve been watching lately.

You keep watching the shit, you keeping posting about the shit and you keep searching for cheap strong beer and Google thinks thats what you’re interested in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.