Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have got the penalty with VAR anyway if Rodri hadn't clutched his head. It was a wild high kick to his knee and would have been given anywhere else on the pitch. Can was nowhere near the ball.
I can't remember it so clearly now but doesn't he actually cover the eyes which is a common reaction to pain.

I do think he was putting it on personally but as I've said before, we have no idea what he was feeling there or how much stud to kneecap contact there was, so that's just an opinion. There definitely seems to have been contact which is normally enough and if he grabs his knee instead, it's a nailed on pen if that goes to VAR.

Sorry Rodri, if it did genuinely hurt but I'm kind of glad that wasn't given, it was completely accidental and I wouldn't like to see one of those given against us. I don't think you're a "cheater" though.

Last edited:
The unbiased bald headed sports reporter on the unbiased North West news on the unbiased BBC1 thinks in the return leg that Liverpool will win with one of their 'famous fighting comebacks'.
Or hopes and fervently prays that they do not have another home defeat as the short lived 'Team of the Decade'.

Just for one minute can we think that they are possibly just excited by a talented English lad with the euros coming up?

They talked about him and foden a lot as definite starters for the euros and what they both bring to the table.
Bollocks !!! No and no to both parras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.