Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dortmund.PNGKDB.PNG

To the Delooneys, the BBC, BT, Guardian, and all the BVB fans like Townsend and Jenas. Today is a day of great clarity. Today we may, in fact, have reached the bottom.

One of the best players in the world has just signed a new deal to play his best years at our club. Or Home as he calls it! We are actually on the 2nd generation of world class stars committing their best years to our club. The first lot did pretty well and many also did 10 years but I feel there is something epoch defining going on which you may miss out on. Personally, I was overwhelmed with joy, pride, and thankfulness today by KDB. Sadly, by coincidence this glorious good news has also has poured light on the putrid, twisted media bile you inhabit. The contrast could not be clearer than these two images. I feel slightly sorry for you.

Lads, for your own welfare, really, if you've contributed in any way over the last 10 years in TV, radio, podcasts, punditry, social media, commentary, anything, which has enabled and normalised the embarrassment on the left, then you are mired in a cesspool of spite, jealousy, hate and pettiness. Get out now. It's over. The future is on the right.
It's consuming your life and continuing will only lead to an ever darker place. Go speak to your wife, hug your kids, get a cat. Try fishing. After all, fretting over a football club you dont even care about is a little childish, is it not? I hope one day you can find something that gives you the same joy that KDB did for me today because football's obviously not for you.

Last edited:
Jim White today interviewing TS good friend B Penandesh, usual fawning and bullshitting. After interview finished, informing new listener's not to worry having missed his interview with the ' World's best midfielder ' (I kid you not) as he'll be re-running it, also thanking Manure fc for allowing the interview.

200.gif

View attachment 13854View attachment 13855

To the Delooneys, the BBC, BT, Guardian, and all the BVB fans like Townsend and Jenas. Today is a day of great clarity. Today we may, in fact, have reached the bottom.

One of the best players in the world has just signed a new deal to play his best years at our club. Or Home as he calls it! We are actually on the 2nd generation of world class stars committing their best years to our club. The first lot did pretty well and many also did 10 years but I feel there is something epoch defining going on which you may miss out on. Personally, I was overwhelmed with joy, pride, and thankfulness today by KDB. Sadly, by coincidence this glorious good news has also has poured light on the putrid, twisted media bile you inhabit. The contrast could not be clearer than these two images. I feel slightly sorry for you.

Lads, for your own welfare, really, if you've contributed in any way over the last 10 years in TV, radio, podcasts, punditry, social media, commentary, anything, which has enabled and normalised the embarrassment on the left, then you are mired in a cesspool of spite, jealousy, hate and pettiness. Get out now. It's over. The future is on the right.
It's consuming your life and continuing will only lead to an ever darker place. Go speak to your wife, hug your kids, get a cat. Try fishing. After all, fretting over a football club you dont even care about is a little childish, is it not? I hope one day you can find something that gives you the same joy that KDB did for me today because football's obviously not for you.
Yeah, but the spin has started - all about his 400K a week in tomorrow’s papers - timed perfectly with our operating loss news ...

View attachment 13854View attachment 13855

Hahaha I had to actually check that was for real. Unbelievable, I knew the Guardian sports desk’s rabble of sexual deviants, united fans masquerading as Forest supporters, uncle Toms and dog whistle racists openly despise City but that is a new low, even for them

Yeah, but the spin has started - all about his 400K a week in tomorrow’s papers - timed perfectly with our operating loss news ...
They always do that. They didn't hold back on Sanchez when he went to United on 500 thousand a week. The difference here is that KDB is worth every penny and every football fan in the country knows it. It will be seen as good business and continuity for City into the future whatever spin journo's put on it.

They always do that. They didn't hold back on Sanchez when he went to United on 500 thousand a week. The difference here is that KDB is worth every penny and every football fan in the country knows it. It will be seen as good business and continuity for City into the future whatever spin journo's put on it.
Ive already seen three different figures for Kev’s contract on three different back pages. Clueless arseholes are just throwing random numbers about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.