Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland given his body just cannot press like Pep wants. I think it can even turn out like when he signed Ibra for Barca and it just did not click despite Ibra being a proven goalscorer (and imagine how much he will score Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alves feeding him etc...)and still is at age 40 for Milan.

Villa, Eto and Lewandowski were imo much more built for Pep style football in CF position than Ibra/Haaland.

But we need someone because imo Jesus does not come close to above mentioned strikers when it comes to killer instinct and sheer amount of goals, and Aguero is off.

Jesus can press, and run around, hassle defenders, but would he score 30 goals in PL?
over 2-3 seasons yes...
Love it, so along with poor first touch, too slow and too petulant he’s now got the wrong body for Pep.

Love it, so along with poor first touch, too slow and too petulant he’s now got the wrong body for Pep.
Lol I’ve already given up, this all his been discussed to death here, but I felt vindicated after all the discussion to have Pep making comments himself (including about how Haaland being a “big guy” is actually a great asset)

Haaland given his body just cannot press like Pep wants. I think it can even turn out like when he signed Ibra for Barca and it just did not click despite Ibra being a proven goalscorer (and imagine how much he will score Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alves feeding him etc...)and still is at age 40 for Milan.

Villa, Eto and Lewandowski were imo much more built for Pep style football in CF position than Ibra/Haaland.

But we need someone because imo Jesus does not come close to above mentioned strikers when it comes to killer instinct and sheer amount of goals, and Aguero is off.

Jesus can press, and run around, hassle defenders, but would he score 30 goals in PL?
over 2-3 seasons yes...
Ibra scored 16 in 29 games, which isn't bad. He didn't believe in Pep or his methods, which is where it began to fail.

over 2-3 seasons yes...
So in short, you know more than Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.