Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These weirdos need to understand that their argument of never releasing lockdown so that we don’t end up in lockdown again is not the answer.

Weirdos who invent things that have never been proposed by anyone anywhere so they can get on their virtual soapbox for a good old rant are part of the problem.

I worry more about the control we have given to governments rather than the variants and our inability to combat them. As other posters have said, we’re seeing similar mutations occurring independent of each other which suggests a limited capacity for mutation with this virus. I’m certain boosters will be able to deal with this fairly easily.

I just worry about long term the power the people have given to government, world wide. I predict (hope) for a summer of riots and disobedience. The public won’t stand for these measures for 10 deaths a day throughout summer.

The ‘oh well, lockdown 4 thanks to people going on to Brighton beach’ people can get fucked. We’ve had enough of these losers dragging everyone else down to their level; the first time in their life they don’t feel like outsiders from general society because they do nowt and go nowhere. Fuck them. These are dangerous people and they need to be ignored.

These weirdos need to understand that their argument of never releasing lockdown so that we don’t end up in lockdown again is not the answer.

what benefit is it to the Government to lockdown ?

Lots of positive economic signs including:
- the number of job adverts is back to pre Covid levels
- FTSE 100 edged over 7,000 points this morning; and
- it’s reported that China’s economy is booming (that I’m less mothered about).

Fingers crossed that the hope for recovery Becomes reality. Buying British will help.

A coronavirus variant with a worrying "double mutation" has been detected in the UK after having first emerged in India.

A total of 77 cases of the variant, known as B.1.617, have found across the country up to 14 April, the latest update from Public Health England revealed.

The strain is of particular concern because of features two mutations in the spike protein combined in the same virus, prompting fears it may be more infectious or less susceptible to vaccines.

A coronavirus variant with a worrying "double mutation" has been detected in the UK after having first emerged in India.

A total of 77 cases of the variant, known as B.1.617, have found across the country up to 14 April, the latest update from Public Health England revealed.

The strain is of particular concern because of features two mutations in the spike protein combined in the same virus, prompting fears it may be more infectious or less susceptible to vaccines.
Ffs..just read about this..not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.