Return of Supporters

Cheers mate I'll phone 119, the website is bobbins. I could get a test a test at Moss Side at 13.10 but I don't want some pedantic 2hat telling me it has to be from 13.30 onwards
Don’t get PCR test and lateral test mixed up. You can order a PCR test to be sent to your house and can do it anytime this week. City have said they are in talks about lateral flow test sites and will let us know but they are guaranteeing we will get the opportunity to have one done.

Is there anything to stop you booking coach and match ticket then just making your own way to the stadium, ie, drive down, get service train etc?
Thought that myself, can’t understand why you must park in allocated space either,

More still available now then there was yesterday - 746, I assume some held back for F&F etc have been added back.

I reckon it will go to all LC Scheme members as selling very slowly.

And what happens when we consult all seasoncard holders about the Everton game and the ones on high points say they want a points based allocation system and those on lower points a ballot?

We ask for exactly what we've asked for, which is a ballot but with priority to high points holders. We do talk about these things pretty extensively and look at it from all sides.
I understand being any kind of rep is a thankless task, but consulting fans is the right thing to do and they may come up with thoughts/ideas you've not considered.
What are your thoughts on ensuring the ballot system doesn't unfairly discriminate against under 18s as they are likely to have fewer points (and they've already been excluded from the League Cup Final)?
Also, do you think fans who get tickets for the Carabao Final and FA Cup final (should we get there) should be allowed to enter the Everton ballot?
Will the ballot for the Everton game not exclude fans based on their postcode? (I qualified for League Cup Final but was excluded as I now live in the Midlands, which is nearer to Wembley than lots of the home counties areas)
Do you know who decided on the postcode lottery for City fans for the Carabao Final (particularly as spurs fans can travel from anywhere).
Cheers.

Is there anything to stop you booking coach and match ticket then just making your own way to the stadium, ie, drive down, get service train etc?

I don't get why you have to go on secure approved travel but to get to the pick up point you travel on public transport, or get off the train and catch the underground, it's nuts.

What’s this consent form it mentions to access the stadium,doesn’t seem to be a link anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.