The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The thing that gets me most is my own gulliblness (is that a word) I thought these past years we as a club were fighting the injustices of the corrupt g14 , I thought our morals were higher than those slimy fuckers, we had beaten them in the courts and slowly and surely were beating them on the pitch, we had them by the bollocks, a few world class players and i thought we were going to dominate more than any team, I was wrong, we will be the poor relations in this, we can spend 55% on players and wages, we will be dwarfed by united Liverpool real Barcelona with the money we get compared to them, we have fought long and hard to be make weights, who imo will be dispensed with as soon as it suits, I really do not trust any of the teams in the 12

Khaldoon's end of season interview will be very interesting...

It will but I was hoping to hear from one of our executives today... but radio silence so assume they are just going to leave to the managers in the pre match press conferences. Another shithouse move.

The reason why I currently feel very pessimistic about the future of our club is not solely based on my view of the ESL format and it's impact in isolation, it's the fact a small group of dishonest agitators seem to have bullied their way to this position. How can anyone think this approach to decision making by this gang of bankers is going to lead to anything other than a toxic association....!??

So if it’s good for City but bad for football, you’re happy to back it?

I'm honest enough to say yes for myself, whatever ridicule that admittedly entails, etc?

I only care about City, we do what serves our best interests, whether that be this or something else.

Nobody gave a shit when Bury went to the wall and nobody gave a shit about City when we were mocked.

I would rather be pragmatic, than be left behind, as I think football has been holding on to some romantic image that hasn't existed for three decades.

I don't like change, but I know I have to accept it, or things in life will move on without me, whether I like it or not.

I respect those opinions of those who have a wider love of the game, but I won't be turning my back on the club.

I am happy to fuck UEFA over , but this is not the way forward . The Government should legislate immediately to not allow them to use the stadiums for unlicenced sporting events

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.