The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Another thing that's just occured to me (sorry if already mentioned - I can't keep up!)

The "Super Soccer Fussball League Bowl" teams probably WANT to be kicked from their respective leagues... at the moment the new league is midweek but if the leagues did grow a pair and boot them then they could in theory move that midweek to weekend primetime - that would properly screw the leagues and their TV revenue over.
Precisely.

Utterly sunk by this. Can't really think straight and i've just been achingly sad since last night. It probably doesn't help now that I'm also possibly out of a job given my youtube channel was a full time endeavour. Emotionally and professionally devastated tbh.

City are still going to exist and play games, and 99% of your YouTube audience will be there watching them, I dont think you need to worry.

So all the people who stuck the knife in over the past however many years are suddenly our friends and thankful to us.
Plastic praise.
That doesn't sit well with me either.
I get doing the right thing, as for any praise they could stick it where the sun don't shine.
What praise did we deserve in your opinion? I can hardly blame fans with no hope of getting where we are without a sugar daddy for not being keen on us or even jealous of our luck and success.

Gone too far I think mate. Woodward resigning his position at UEFA and Ceferin's comments about Woodward and Agnelli appears to render the position of the clubs untenable within UEFA.

Now the mischievous side of me hopes that City signing the letter of intent is actually a ploy to get all these clubs who have officials in UEFA positions to step down from them - give 'em enough hope to hang themselves and all that - and that we're actually working in cahoots with UEFA to fuck them all over.

i think it could happen next season ?
this has been on for a couple of years and work been done in the back ground ? i think there was a questionnaire done a couple of season ago and was under the name of world football or something ?

The more I think about it the more likely I think that the SL teams (including City) actually want to be thrown out of their domestic leagues.

They can't quit as they would be taken to court and sued and, (in their deluded little worlds) they wouldn't want to look bad (LOL) by doing so.

However... getting thrown out? Well, there's their green light to go full on with the SL and cup competitions. Not only that but they'd then blame their respective leagues by saying that they wanted to stay in domestic competition but were thrown out so had no choice.
If they're indeed kicked out there would be on the ESL for them. Full stop.

No FA Cup, no League Cup, nothing. Their players also wouldn't be allowed to play in any international game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.