The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
yeah but not really representative of the growth in football for decades . Seems those at the top now are cashing in while they can and closing the door On everyone else.

great example to society.

What next all the rich folk in the uk move to a part of the uk and build a big wall round it and hospitals and schools and security and say fuck it we are the rich people , we deserve all our money now. You poor people can make your own way with your own money we deserve all our own wealth. you are on your own now and you cannot come in our club.
Isn't that the Royal Family?

Real 'n Barca will, after the first season or so, treat the ESL the same way they have treated La Liga for some time. 'We are the Spanish teams that the world wants to see; we should get the lion's share of the TV money! " There are a number of teams who are throwing their weight behind this venture who, in the past, have shown themselves to be rather untrustworthy. I would have preferred City to have kept them at arm's length, using Tyson Fury's arms as the measure.
And his fist, a couple of rabbit punches wouldn't go amiss!

What next all the rich folk in the uk move to a part of the uk and build a big wall round it and hospitals and schools and security and say fuck it we are the rich people , we deserve all our money now. You poor people can make your own way with your own money we deserve all our own wealth. you are on your own now and you cannot come in our club.
What next?!!!
Where have you been? :)

Been working all day, so not had chance to read too much of this thread. Not happy at all that City have committed to the ESL, it stinks of greed, money and unfortunately this is the way that football is going now.

It seems none of the clubs involved including City gives two shits about the fans in all this which is really sad. I personally can't see this going ahead with all the opposition, but it leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

Word is from my man.

Pep is seriously unimpressed with this, City were pushed into it, the club panicked as the others had signed up.

Direct quote " These things seldom end as they begin"
I can believe that. For City and Chelsea, as much as they maybe disagreed with this, the potential ramifications of not joining could be relatively catastrophic if it were to backfire. It's all well and good having principles but saying no to this could have destroyed years of hard work by both clubs.

I feel both clubs lost out to a power play here, in the same way UEFA are about to with all of this.

Perez, Agnelli, and the US owners we have to thank for this motion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.