The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think Khaldoon will listen, Glazers won't. I hope the difference between them (which is in my head) remains and is true.
As idiotic and naive as it sound, I'm still hopeful for this as well. A lot of the damage is done, but being one of the first to pull out could save us some grace. Could give us one hell of a leverage position if we go back to UEFA as well, could genuinly make us the top dogs.
Just wishfull thinking

Gary Neville was in the first team to wear a shirt without the words football club on it. They sold their soul long before any one else. Over in Asia and the USA for pre season before anyone else. Only team to withdraw from the FA Cup. First team to have 3 strips to fleece parents. I could go on....

He's also paying extortionate money to players for his Salford team that he's financially doping through the leagues. All on interest free loans from Peter Lim. He's a proper cretin.

Sky Sports are as bad as the lot of them top fucking hypocrites.

City are a going concern. They make a profit. So there will be interest in buying us. There won't be any club debt if it isn't a leveraged buy out like the rags.

true
but what about if they say no more investment in your club ? you are on your own

These owners are not stupid to rake in all this extra income only to send over on paychecks to the player.

salary cap will come in to make sure the profit wont be wasted on overpaid subs etc.

why anyone think current state of financials with Barcelona in a billion in debt etc was able to keep on going?

Covid hit clubs so hard and not everyone so lucky as City that owners can put the money in. Kroenke, Henry aint wanna put in anything and they losing a lot too due to covid.

current corrupt Uefa has to go, and rightly so, now they make themselves as saviour of football but we know that trick all too well.
I actually found myself singing that last sentence. ;)

what difference? How are our owners different now. They only care about money.
Obviously its the Glazers/Woodwards baby. But we fucked up joining it. If we pull out and they don't, its a difference between the two owners. Our owners fucked up? Definitely, but if they can make it right, I am eventually going to fine with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.