The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We are buried under the cunts at uefa, get half the amount of money, can be thrown in court just when they decide they want to fine us if they fancy a good Christmas piss up bonus. We used to fuxking boo the UEFA anthem and celebrated the CAS appeal like we won the fucking league title. Some short memories on here clearly.
Yeah and being under the cunts who pushed UEFA to create those rules in the first place will be SO much better. The same clubs that signed a letter requesting we be banned.

UEFA aren't perfect but Id certainly rather be under their umbrella than under FSG and the Glazers. That's insanity.

F*ck the money, it's not about that. City fans should know better.

I bet they did. Easy to brush over 20+ years.

I've no fucking interest in anyone who listens to that cünt Neville, or anyone who listens to the opinions of someone who spits at kids.

Anyway, that aside, your lot are still up there....maybe you'll get an invite?

If I'm being totally honest and not on the wind up, this has been coming for a long time. The Yanks want control. We've allowed it to happen. This country has the best football in the world (according to the TV) and we had the chance to rule the world, make decisions and be at the forefront of everything. However, the big clubs decided to club together and concentrate on FFP and fucking City over - we took our eye off the ball. In the background the Yanks have been rubbing their hands with glee. We've sold out. Clubs have been taken over by men just interested in what they can take out and we've allowed it. They've concentrated on the dark skinned owners and ignored the cuckoo in the nest.

Going back to Neville and Carragher though....fuck right off.
The ESL was being announced anyway. This isn't City's fault. We are either in it or out of it. I'd rather be in it but I don't like it. I like the idea of Man Utd and Barcelona playing on a Weds while City are playing Fulham on a Weds even less.

It seems the league was a done deal. What I don't like about what City have done is that we seemed to have agreed to someone else's plan that is unlikely to come to fruition and hence we risk penalties for nothing.

I hate the idea of a Super League but once it's a proposition what do you do. ANy club would prefer to be in than out.

I have a horrible feeling that the SL power brokers not only knew there would be this backlash, but in fact counted on it! If clubs are expelled from their leagues, this makes it far far easier to make to transition to a single 20 team league format with 38 games each which the 100% the end game here.

If you really think the plan is to run a midweek competition with 18 games per team in 2 sections of 10, you're mad.

Its interesting that Sky is talking about the fight against Racism. The supporters of the ESL should ask Colin Kaepernick how the NFL’s owners (now the ringleaders of the ESL) dealt with his stand against racism.

The government will be paid off for this.

It's been said for years, I'm a season ticket holder and pay £700 a season. Nothing more, nothing less. If they can replace me with 10 tourists over 10 games who pay £50 a ticket for themselves, bring a friend and then visit the city store it's clear who is more beneficial to them

Bearing in mind we have been giving CL tickets away for years to any old Tom Dick or Harry who happens to be in Manchester on a CL night I doubt we will suddenly see thousands of people getting on planes to come and watch City v Spurs followed by a tour of the spice gardens. This is all about worldwide TV.

Interesting, so the premier league is signing its own death certificate tomorrow then. The 14 can’t survive without us and they know it. The top 6 are staying and that’s It’s business and it’s a fact.
The Premier League dies if the ESL goes ahead, so they see absolutely right to kick us out and have us back out of the ESL.

I hope they do it!

This time it's different though, we can't think like that, with this concept and no Premier league football we'd no longer have Manchester City Football Club.

Eventually there is a point when we can stand up for ourselves, this is it.
They have already taken the 'football club' off the badge.

This is not something that can be fought. The biggest clubs are already too powerful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.