The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Owners are temporary. The club will prevail and stay in the hearts of every city supporter. Bad times come in different forms. This is one that will pass.
personally up until now I trusted our owners and will wait until this plays out to see if I need to reassess that trust.
"owners are temporary". Exactly this and this is what is causing so much conflict for so many fans as lets be honest, our owners are going nowhere anytime soon. Maybe now we know why Arsenal fans are so bitter and hate Stan Kroenke so much. Saying that he has not won for Arsenal what our owners have for us. Like you say though, lets get all the info. We are all VERY angry and emotional now and rightly so.

After a day of being absolutely disgusted yesterday I have come into work today and as you could guess. This is all the hot topic. As far as I'm concerened the City I knew is dead to me, or is it? I got chatting to my boss who is in his late 50's and a City fan and he said as follows. "Take the owners out, would you still say that". It really got me thinking when put so bluntly and I'll be honest, no, I wouldn't. My club, the history it achieved still exists. The club who came to see me when I'd had my Kidney transplant. The club who won the title the day after my nanna died. They still exist. All be it in name and colour only right now. The players and Pep are in a very tough position and maybe we should support them. Let me make this clear though, our owners need to fuck off. I just don't know, my emotions are so conflicted. It really is like getting a divorce but you still love your ex.
Congrats on your transplant. I hope it is still going strong. I also had a kidney transplant on Christmas Eve 2012.
As for this shambles, I will always support City. We have got rid of owners before and could do so again unless they come up with explanations and are open and honest with us.

If it's anything other than we're backing out, it'll just fan the flames more. Pep and the players must be fuming.
You know - it's not often I feel sorry for multi-millionaire footballers and managers but for once I do. This must be shit for the players and managers at all these clubs as they've clearly not been the ones who have decided this. Sure, they're never going to go skint but money isn't everything and these people are still human beings who have feelings and have effectively been shat on from above.

Progressing fine up until the point the biggest teams in the world form their own tournament and leave us on the outside playing against Astra Giuigi and Ludogrets in the CL...

The current CL Champions (Bayern) aren't in the Super League, nor are the team we beat in the Quarters (previous champions Dortmund) nor the team we meet in the Semis (PSG, also last year's finalists). Ajax aren't in despite winning the trophy four times.

Meanwhile Spurs haven't even won the fucking Prem yet. That excuse is a strawman and you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.