The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Ultimately, City won't get control with the likes of Barca, Madrid and the history twins. They will always want more. Whether it's a bigger slice of the tv rights pie or something else, you can guarantee that if not at the start, then at some point in the future these four in particular will want to be more equal that the rest.
Don't think our owners ever wanted control
Just a fair crack

Thing is PL and UCL/EL are fucked without these 12 clubs. Their income goes down atleast 75%. No one is watching Villa vs Villareal in a CL semifinal. Issue is between this high stakes game of billionares and UEFA (who have come out taking the moral high ground, but are more corrupt), fans are suffering.

UEFA don't give a fuck, ESL don't give a fuck. Give me a Carabao Cup away game to Wimbledon and I would be happy watching that.
But I am also not falling for the stuff spouted by UEFA and other clubs acting as if they care for us. They don't.

All 101 of the cheerleaders here probably haven't even sat down to think about Pep, the lads, the staff, pouring their hearts into making it to the CL semis, elevating the badge. The club has knifed them all in the back just when they needed our support the most, devaluing their accomplishments and showing they don't care one iota. Us fans must be different.

Please City, end this madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.