The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's become pretty clear that UEFA weren't the enemy throughout the past 10 years.

The enemy are the people we're now joining in the Super League
Well uefa bowed to them so they can hardly be surprised at City.
We'll know today what Citys position is.
The last thing I want to hear from Pep is a rags/dippers history lesson. Speak for and about City alone please Pep.

Short memories on here. Uefa tried to destroy city. Fuck me wake up people.
Based on accusations made by Real Madrid, Man Utd and Liverpool.

And now you're acting like they are your best chummies who want the best for City. Fuck me wake up boah.

The damage isn’t done though. Reputationally maybe but that’s not real damage and by pulling out now City can be the first domino falling and get the whole thing aborted.

I dont really want them to back down as such.

UEFA is shit, the champions league is shit, and the new format is 10x worse. When clubs are struggling for money its completely acceptable that the clubs wish to break off from UEFA who skim Billions off the top for not much more than basic administration.

I would rather City and Chelsea and anyone else getting twitchy after hearing the backlash used being in the tent to change the new competition to something everyone else can just about agree with.

Protect yourself for a few years for going out on a limb to break away from UEFA, that's tolerable, but don't make it 100% permanent. Give yourself 5 or 10 years immunity and you'd earn so much money it would effectively be permanent anyway.

Maybe copy some existing leagues where if you finish at the bottom x years in a row there's a play off with the most successful nonfounding member. Make a decent feeder system for qualifiers to come in - maybe winning the CL gets you 5 years membership and the qualified places alternate like that. Make it an official legal position that clubs never move location, because that's something people are genuinely worried about.

European football needs change, there's so many things they could get away with that benefit them whilst also creating something better than UEFAs shit show.

This is partly what I'm expecting. They have been so vague with the actual substance that I think they are going to let everyone assume the worst case scenarios and then make a series of "concessions" to make it palatable and end up where they wanted to anyway.

But they need to actually start talking soon.

The club is really between a rock and a hard place here....

Go full steam ahead and join ESL - the shiekh/Kaldoon/soriano will see the £ and a huge short term cash boost, this is a business to the shiekh at the end of the day. But in essence we are supporting a number of our enemies in wiping out their debts and giving them full control over our time in Europe over the next 23 years!

Pull out - the right thing but we’ll never be truly forgiven by everyone for flirting with the idea. The cartel will also be out to get us in anyway possible in the future if we screw the ESL. We are also helping out many of the twatty clubs in the prem who wanted us banned last year - wolves, Leicester, fucking Burnley etc...we owe that mob nothing.

Cerefin’s olive branch this morning obviously is aimed at us, Chelsea and maybe Spurs. We can “break away” from the “break away clubs” with probably little more than a slapped wrist from uefa if we act quickly.

what a decision the club has to make in the next 24/48hrs. What a mess.

Perez’s ramblings last night show how crazy this idea is, he’s like a demented old man - living in the past with a sense of self importance. This is the leader of this project, it’s doomed.

Yes I agree the cabal are equally guilty but we can’t keep fighting these clubs. If we go back to uefa now do you really believe anything they say? FFP part 2 fuck city will be well under way before the club tell the super squad to fuck off. Both beds are rotten but we gotta sleep somewhere.
I trust Ceferin about 1000% more than Glazers, Perez and Henry.

Id be under UEFA any day of the week than these shits

But we’d recover some of our integrity and that means more to me right now. I am resigned to City’s competitiveness decreasing either way, I just want to recognise the club as having even vaguely similar values to the one I fell in love with.

That and we might not get kicked out of other competitions, including the PL and CL which Pep and the lads have worked hard to attain.

What a stupid comment.

The reason that the UEFA anthem is booed is because they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the likes of Gill, Parry, and other placemen acting in the interests of Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc.

So jump in with the usual suspects to a closed shop (novelty freak show) league with five other teams ‘invited’ each year on some unspecified basis.

Anyone who thing that the Manchester City franchise will continue to play in Manchester long term is in a dream world. Does anyone think that there will be two teams left in Manchester (out of 20) beyond the early seasons?

I will be franchise territory and that franchise can be sold anywhere in the world.

I will be out if this Super League starts including City.

Just watch Hibs fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.