The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Kill the ESL in the fucking womb. It doesn’t happen without Munich, Dortmund, PSG, City and Chelsea
Do you honestly trust Bayern, PSG or Chelsea enough to believe they won't fuck us over.

Some on here think we are playing 3d chess and going to fuck the yanks over, what if this is orchestrated behind our backs to truly finish our challenge off, we have never been welcomed and this is a chance to really once and for all lock us out. The CL we got into on merit and they have done everything they can to get us thrown out, their solution is to build a platform that they dictate. If we falter and pull out and the show rolls on, we are fucked.

I wouldn't trust Bayern or PSG to not just sign up for the ESL next year and then we are really left holding the shit.

Mate what is it you wanted us to do when UEFA was looking at your books? Ask to have look too so we can form our own decision? They were legal contracts.

That information was confidential and between you and UEFA. We would have no knowledge on the case and we cant oppose or defend you when we dont know what was involved.

But when it was put to clubs that you should be banned we said no. Honestly dont think there was more we could do to support in that instance
No but you and the rest could have spoken out against how FFP was being introduced. Where was the support from the other clubs to get it out there that FFP was just a cartel protection racket? You and the rest just left us to it, because you wrongly assumed we would lose and this would never land at your doorstep.

We have beaten FFP but the cartel cant just leave it at that, so we have the ESL which threatens everything. I am not trying to deflect the blame here, City have signed up to this and I am disgusted by my clubs actions but more could have been done earlier, if the non-cartel clubs had shown this same backbone a few years ago.

City can be excused for being highly mistrustful of UEFA and their motives but they simply cannot be excused for ignoring the opinions of the vast majority of not only their own supporters but fans of football full stop.
Absolutely. City can't ignore the backlash from their own supporters. Let's face it we don't have as many global fans as LFC and MUFC and a totally different business model based on community partnerships across the world. We can't afford to put all that at risk. City and Chelsea (for different reasons) have a lot more to lose from this if it goes tits up. We don't have 100 million overseas fans who will buy up digital subscriptions to watch our games.

How strong is the correlation between the normal doom and gloom fans in the matchday thread and the ones that don't think we could hold our weight in this shitty super league, because it seems pretty strong to me. Man up, we were invited for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.