The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
How strong is the correlation between the normal doom and gloom fans in the matchday thread and the ones that don't think we could hold our weight in this shitty super league, because it seems pretty strong to me. Man up, we were invited for a reason.
If you really think that then I think you are naive.

Perez has slagged us off in his interview hinting that we are not big enough. Indirectly said its all about clearing Real's debts.

You honestly trust Perez, Henry, Kroenke who tried to destroy us to have honest competition rather than suit history clubs?

Come on.

The club should say that there'll be a press conference later about the ESL with Khaldoon and/or Ferran and that journalists are welcome to stick around for it if they refrain from asking Pep about the ESL. Won't happen, but we need to

a) stop hiding behind Pep and
b) give the fans the answers they deserve

This would kill two birds with one stone.

During times of crisis, people should pull together, not nit pick and blame others or say "where were you" at other times.

This is a problem with society as a whole. Far too many seem inherently obsessed with splitting everything up into factions and pointing the finger, looking to give shit to someone else instead of taking responsibility for what's going on and pulling together to get the best outcome.

Did City do anything about Bury or Bolton's demise? No, we sat around and did nothing to help two local clubs. But i wouldn't expect Bury and Bolton fans to start having a moan at us about that.
Didn't we help out Bury with lending them our old training facilities? Bury were let down elsewhere.

With all the seriousness of the situation, I still stop and laugh everytime I get reminded that Tottenham somehow snuck into the fucking Super League

I assume it's because they needed six PL clubs on board otherwise there would be enough to vote out the ESL founders.

Like Salah winning the Puskas award or Jerry's gorgeous wife in Parks & Rec, the only thing that makes sense is something shady.

No source at city, but I do know someone high up at Chelsea and they are pretty much on the brink of withdrawing. Preparing press releases etc. They might just be covering all their bases but interesting none the less.
@Goaters ... i'm by no means calling you out as a liar here, you may well be telling the truth completely, this is more a wider point to everyone...

Please please only come on here to post information like this if you know it is absolutely true. This isn't some potential transfer in the Transfer Forum, this is the biggest thing anyone will ever see in their football supporting lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.