The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m delighted he’s laying into UEFA too.

This is precisely the point I’ve been trying to make these last 24 hours - that there is no ‘do the right thing’ option on the table. Just two groups of morally reprehensible crooks trying to stitch football up as a protectionist racket solely to line their own pockets.

Bailing on the ESL and signing up to UEFA’s deal is just as bad - which very few seem to want to acknowledge!

Fucking legend, Pep - love him!

‘UEFA looks after himself’

bang on the money Pep!!

They don’t care about our club, they couldn’t give a toss, so if they have had their nose put out of joint I’m all for it, yes it needs tweaking but UEFA can do one IMO, they created this monster and now they are kicking and screaming about it fighting back. Because they are set too be closed down.

What on the thread about the biggest story to ever break in football and the club I've supported for 30 years are stuck in the middle of it?
I’m not blaming you for being on the thread, I’m also on it. Just saying the other guy probably isn’t following you around. You’re both just posting in the same thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.