The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I dont care if Henderson is painted as a saint, if he gets the players' support in stopping this then he can have all the accolades he wants. The players are the power

Plus he seems a decent guy off the pitch
Some fans can't leave their bitterness towards other clubs behind when something so monumental that is bigger than rivalries is going on.

Hes got balls mate, The club needs Pep more than he needs us.

That's always been the case.

I'm City til I die, we all are, and we all know that City will endure long after Pep, I and everyone in here has gone. But there can be no denying that right now we're Pep Guardiola's Manchester City. Pep has won more in his career than the club has won in its entire history, but while Pep and the players will forever be associated with this golden period, the history of Manchester City, what it is to be City, belongs to the fans and to those that went before us passed on to those that come.

Our present owners are just temporary custodians, Soriano has no childhood memory of having to paddle through the piss at the godawful urinals at Maine Road, he's just a journeyman, they all are.

Me, you, our dads and granddads and the kids to come, they're City, everyone else is just passing through.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.