The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Not its not. Let me be clear. UEFA and ESL are both corrupt and there for themselves. The main difference is with UEFA you get merit based qualification. No one here is saying UEFA is better than ESL people. They are saying the format UEFA running is infinitely better than the Fucking closed shop shit.

Nope.

The UEFA proposal has qualification based on ‘historic achievement’ as well, so you’d still get Liverpool finishing 8th and getting in off the back of underperformance in the League.

Not to mention the huge hike in games will be a challenge to the integrity of the National Leagues too, particularly if the top teams don’t have to worry about trying as they’ll qualify anyway.

And the bunch of crooks behind it are as morally compromised and hateful towards our club as the other lot.

I simply do not share your opinion about one being infinitely better than the other. They both fucking stink, and to be honest if we leave the ESL (which I want) only to sign up to UEFA’s shit show of a revamped CL I will be just as angry as I am about the ESL.

why are you being snide about things pal?
Well for a start because he’s a fan that is for the fucking super league.

The same type of fan that when cheesy was calling them traitors and cunts yesterday, you were “liking” his posts for doing so. I’m simply schooling him in my own inimitable style and like I’ve done with plenty who bore me, feel free to ignore me if you don’t enjoy my posts.

I don’t think the club will be to arsed about having any communication with the 1894 Group..........
If Pep is right and I have no reason to doubt him, the club can even be bothered to communicate with it's main employee, says a lot, so we as fans have no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.