The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
MCFC get out now you must know its all gone to shit. We can still be the club to show a tiny bit of honour.

There will be nothing left of Barca and RM soon unless you save them and as soon as they are saved they will kill you.

Keep to your business plan that was working so well and wait and NEVER trust an American owned club ever again.

Some things are more important than money. Our reputation, which you say you care about is in your hands. You know this wrong, you know it.

MANCHESTER CITY DO THE RIGHT THING

were not as big as we think we are in the ESL infact were a small fish in a big pond, if papers are signed (re read my post again) they have us by the bollox and by breaking that contract to get out we could be took to the cleaners
LOL, we are one of the big boys now, don't you believe the crap in the UK media about us, we are the future, hence why the established elite were worried shitless about us.

I was reading the thread this morning in bed and said to myself I'll get up once I've caught up with the last few pages plus what ever else comes in...

Was sat there for a good 45 minutes!
Yeah I need to put a ban on BM. But when big news hits, like the messi saga its hard to stay away!

I’ve lived in the states 40 years and I can say with confidence American sports are shit.
baseball: 162 boring games, so boring the commentators regularly chat about anything other than the game going on. World Series? What world?
Basketball: 3-4 super teams, based on what friends want to play with each other, with the superstars getting permission to routinely cheat (the Jordan rules)
NFL: 3 hours to play a 60 min game. Research has shown only about 6-8 minutes of actual game time is actually played.
NHL: fighting is illegal yet they allow it because without fights, the NHL would fold faster than you can imagine.
Fighting in the NHL is down something like 80-90% in the last decade, and the sport has only grown, so that point is complete shit. The rest of it, whatever, you don't like baseball, fine by me. NBA, dont care. NFL, the sport needs less commercials and more action, but not understanding the strategy involved sounds like a you problem. But the NHL point is absurdly misinformed.

I prefer the way footy is structured in Europe, it makes far more sense that the US and its franchise model. Its always blown me away that the US sports system is structured like you'd think it would be in Europe, and vice-versa for the European football system. This entire situation is a microcosm of where the world stands right now, hope we, the people who pay to watch and create the revenues which drive this industry, can come together to put a stop to it.

American sports are money driven, we all know football had gone down that path but we still recognise competition, promotion, relegation, ambition, something that's clearly lacking in USA sports, however, they do play to a dumb audience so fair fucks on that.
another pathetic opinion on sports elsewhere in the world

everyone agrees the ESL is a fucking stupid idea....but stop bashing other sports that you don't even watch

that is a CLOSED MINDED opinion, which is just like what the organizers see about this competition you despise so much, like i do

I'm not a huge NBA fan or NFL for that matter but to call us a dumb audience because we watch what we have grown up around is disgusting

ill drop this because a lot of individuals on here are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to attack any sport that isn't football, which again is like saying we are better then everyone else and that's the way it is....man it sounds like you'd be behind a super league then.....look in a mirror

Fighting in the NHL is down something like 80-90% in the last decade, and the sport has only grown, so that point is complete shit. The rest of it, whatever, you don't like baseball, fine by me. NBA, dont care. NFL, the sport needs less commercials and more action, but not understanding the strategy involved sounds like a you problem. But the NHL point is absurdly misinformed.

I prefer the way footy is structured in Europe, it makes far more sense that the US and its franchise model. Its always blown me away that the US sports system is structured like you'd think it would be in Europe, and vice-versa for the European football system. This entire situation is a microcosm of where the world stands right now, hope we, the people who pay to watch and create the revenues which drive this industry, can come together to put a stop to it.
excellent post btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.