The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
another pathetic opinion on sports elsewhere in the world

everyone agrees the ESL is a fucking stupid idea....but stop bashing other sports that you don't even watch

that is a CLOSED MINDED opinion, which is just like what the organizers see about this competition you despise so much, like i do

I'm not a huge NBA fan or NFL for that matter but to call us a dumb audience because we watch what we have grown up around is disgusting

ill drop this because a lot of individuals on here are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to attack any sport that isn't football, which again is like saying we are better then everyone else and that's the way it is....man it sounds like you'd be behind a super league then.....look in a mirror
Your sports are shit , they are all hype and little or no substance, a show, a circus, keep them there, we Europeans don't want them or any of you telling us how to run our sports.

American sports are money driven, we all know football had gone down that path but we still recognise competition, promotion, relegation, ambition, something that's clearly lacking in USA sports, however, they do play to a dumb audience so fair fucks on that.
Where’s the promotion in the premier league? To the champions league? A boring drawn out league that we have been subjected too all kinds of shit too get rid of us? They don’t want us in it ffs! And relegation has finished a lot of historic clubs off. I don’t want a closed shop, no way but football is a multi billion trillion pound industry and there’s no way owners arnt going too want a bigger piece of the pie. Something has and will give.

another pathetic opinion on sports elsewhere in the world

everyone agrees the ESL is a fucking stupid idea....but stop bashing other sports that you don't even watch

that is a CLOSED MINDED opinion, which is just like what the organizers see about this competition you despise so much, like i do

I'm not a huge NBA fan or NFL for that matter but to call us a dumb audience because we watch what we have grown up around is disgusting

ill drop this because a lot of individuals on here are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to attack any sport that isn't football, which again is like saying we are better then everyone else and that's the way it is....man it sounds like you'd be behind a super league then.....look in a mirror
start a fucking american sports thread , ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.