It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think going for a midfielder would be more beneficial than a centre forward. We have Jesus, de Bruyne and Bernardo as well as Delap. Look at the team today. We wanted to rest our first team and we only had one midfielder left. What a difference someone like Aouar or Grealish could have made from the start today.

I agree. I would also be concerned that if we did sign say haaland it would mean the end of delap at city, as his pathway would be blocked

I’m starting to think going for a midfielder would be more beneficial than a centre forward. We have Jesus, de Bruyne and Bernardo as well as Delap. Look at the team today. We wanted to rest our first team and we only had one midfielder left. What a difference someone like Aouar or Grealish could have made from the start today.

Not an either/or situation

Camavinga/Bissouma and Grealish would've been fantastic options to have today

I agree, our midfield is actually a tad concerning (ok not concerning but something we need to look at)

KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Rodri and Dinho are our optionz for 3 positions but with a flash 9 one of those are often used, so 4 players of the 5 will play in most games

Did I say it was?
I’m saying it might be beneficial to dedicate more of the budget to a midfielder.
You said X would be more beneficial than Y
If you look at our squad, the Y will more far more of a priority next season
But an X would be very welcome to make the squad stronger given that our closest competitors will be stronger
In fact, we might need a top X and a top Y to remain at the top

You said X would be more beneficial than Y
If you look at our squad, the Y will more far more of a priority next season
But an X would be very welcome to make the squad stronger given that our closest competitors will be stronger
In fact, we might need a top X and a top Y to remain at the top
That’s what I’m saying I am becoming less and less convinced Y (signing a centre forward) is a bigger priority than X (signing a midfielder).

That’s what I’m saying I am becoming less and less convinced Y (signing a centre forward) is a bigger priority than X (signing a midfielder).
It is because we have more options for X that Y is the main priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.