Brief Encounters.

Its my work colleague son birthday on Saturday, im thinking about giving her 100 Euro to "be split between them how she sees fit" what do you think?
I'd think again.

Unless when you hand it over you say...

"This might sound weird but give 50 to your child and take the other as payment for a nosh. I'll add another 50 if I can splash."

What's with all this side stepping and double talk?
I remember when I was given a girls phone number one time.
I was talking on the phone with her and told her that I was going to look at a car I was thinking about buying in the morning. She said, "whichever car you decide to buy, just make sure my head will fit between you and the steering wheel". A proper woman that knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

What's with all this side stepping and double talk?
I remember when I was given a girls phone number one time.
I was talking on the phone with her and told her that I was going to look at a car I was thinking about buying in the morning. She said, "whichever car you decide to buy, just make sure my head will fit between you and the steering wheel". A proper woman that knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

You sir, are a god

Its my work colleague son birthday on Saturday, im thinking about giving her 100 Euro to "be split between them how she sees fit" what do you think?
Fair play to you @Thorin Oakenshield, on an evening where United are eating themselves alive again in front of the eyes of the world (which has brought great humour to me) you have made my evening!

I am surprised you don't run a higher success rate with sexual partners when leading with cash incentives in advance ;-)

Let us know how it is received.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.