Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
36+ now up on the jabs if you're that age. Just missed it by two months! Gah. Hopefully v soon though.
Brother in law is 37, booked this morning for tomorrow! Seems like they have loads more appointments available now. On friday my manager had to book one two weeks away.

The actions of a few will ruin it for the many. But also you have to question why flights were not shut down sooner. Cases in Australia and New Zealand are very low with no incidences of the Indian Variant as there are very few flights in and out of India and those that are running are strictly controlled with enforced quarantine. I know we are much more connected that those two countries. But we have been down this path before and you could see what was going to happen with India.
It’s both. Personal responsibility and the government learning from previous border mistakes. Why did anyone think it ok to visit a sick relative or attend a funeral in India, when thousands here missed out on doing the same thing? And the governments argument that travellers were tested and expected to isolate hardly holds water. If that was the case, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Its not a new thing.
You are clearly very informed and probably a clever person.
but you talk to people like shit sometimes if they dont follow your opinion.

only an observation

That poster was talking about reputable scientists like shit.

Only an observation.

ah ok, thanks for putting me right. Still the majority tho.

Yeah, The message is clear that Vaccines are working for this variant and people need to get it done if they can.

1 shot is 75% so still gives a 25% chance of catching it. with the numbers at hand its 19% of the hospitalisations are people that had the 1st shot so not far off really.

That poster was talking about reputable scientists like shit.

Only an observation.
As i said, its not a new thing. Its the past year.
not sure u have to resort to talking to people like a child.
Not sure who you are, what you do, but there is many ways to debate.

its not YOUR thread.

peace out anyway and up the blues

I think we will discover that the Indian variant is being spread by the bees.

It seems to home in on areas that start with that letter anyhow - Bolton, Blackburn, Burnley, Bedford, Bradford etc.

Now Bury in GM is showing signs of an uptick of cases.

If you live in a B town get vaccinated!

This theory is sponsored by Twits on Twitter. Co.Uk.

Correct me if im wrong, but im sure I heard in the news that all of the 19people recently admitted to hospital in Bolton and Darwin with indian variant covid were all eligible for the vaccine but had chosen not to have it. If this is true then surely it should be part of the headline news, not a footnote in it.

Perhaps if you decline the offer of a vaccine you should be made to have medical insurance to cover any care you may need if you catch covid. At least then I wont have to pay for these ignorant peoples stupidity.
I bet if none of them smoke, take too many drugs, eat or drink to excess, they would say the same for any treatment they might.. Can see where you are coming from but it would clearly be a bit of a minefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.