Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtue signalling from some blues on here...

The “positivity” is fine if not a little nauseating. But labelling any disappointed fans as “pathetic” and attacking anyone who questions the manager is, itself, pathetic.

Apparently, anyone who questions pep’s choices after not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but even more egotistical/arrogant/foolish tactical decisions in important matches is having a “knee jerk” reaction. If I’m honest, I’ve never really liked the guy on a personal note like that stupid cigar video last week, but I’ve always appreciated he’s an amazing manager. Is that enough to question his choices, and whether we need a change, or are we not allowed to do that?

Right, you’re more of a blue than me because you back Pep after today’s shit show - is that what you want to hear? Fuck this pressure to be positive all the time. I got tickets, travelled to Porto, to support a team that didn’t show up. The same happened in Lyon, the same happened in the derbies this year, the FA cup this year. Yes I get what it means to support this club and I understand the club’s roots, but need a change

If you only support the team or manager when they win 100% of the time then you need to find a new sport.

So fucking entitled it is unreal. Tell me how many times we have won two trophies in one season in the last 100 years.

Love pep with all my heart. But the fact that scabby creepy nonce has done a number on us 3 times with a shit team is unforgivable. He’s his own worst enemy at times.
Yep, sometimes that clear and determined vision of players roles and how the game is played just looks like a lack of flexibility and pragmatism. Pep has had us playing the best football I've ever seen, but the fact is at key points if he'd been a little more cynical and calculating rather than passionate we might have won even more. Still love him and wouldn't change a thing - besides the team for tonight and the fa cup semi ffs.

All I can think of to understand his decision was after playing four very tactical games against Dortmund and PSG to get here, this one-off final he wanted to be more of a flourish and all guns blazing. His last CL final 10 years ago was when arguably the best club side ever under his stewardship made United look like a medieval outfit from start to finish and maybe he probably wanted that kind of perfection again.

Except we ended up putting in one of the most forgettable performances in CL final history.

I always thought you were a cretin but this is on another level.

How can some of you call yourself City fans. This is such rag behaviour.
The only fucking rags on here are those who refuse to see the truth. This could have been a glorious night in citys history, to have that taken away before a ball was kicked was an insult to the club and the fans.
And don't assume to know anything about who or what I am either.
By all means attack the post. But keep the name calling out of it.
Tonight of all nights I'm in no mood for it.

Wouldnt swap Pep for any manager in the world , but he does have the occasional brain fart and tonight was one of them , too clever by half sometimes , Tuchel worked Pep out and taught him a lesson tonight , but Pep will take heed and learn from his mistakes ,August will soon be here and the defence of our title , bring it on
Like Lyon eh?

The only fucking rags on here are those who refuse to see the truth. This could have been a glorious night in citys history, to have that taken away before a ball was kicked was an insult to the club and the fans.
And don't assume to know anything about who or what I am either.
By all means attack the post. But keep the name calling out of it.
Tonight of all nights I'm in no mood for it.
Well said,too many mouthy keyboard fuckers on here.Disagree but don't get personal

He didn't work anything out, he just played to their strengths. Weird what a team can win when they do that.
Well i thought Tuchel fluked the first two games becasue we didnt play our strongest team but three defeats in five weeks from the same manager and squad of players would suggest he has worked out a plan to beat Pep and as you stated he got the best out of his comparably inferior footballers to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.