Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Why do you have to book another test, it says if you have no symptoms after the self isolation period is over then you can stop isolating
When I registered after receiving the first email they sent it said to book at Test even if you don't have any symptoms. The woman who called me this morning didn't have a clue so told me to book a test if it said I had to.

I don’t think track and trace are truly nhs.
So they go with the line you can’t test your way out.
But the government website says you can. And it seems employers are thinking the same.
It's just a bizarre system that we have in place. Considering the amount spent on track and trace it really is a shambles.

Yes it’s changed to “day 5 test to release” now £99 which is for arrival from red country but can be used.

I’m still not convinced it will release you.

Proving negative results through the nhs home testing or the drive through test would do the same. And for free.

Attachments

• 128F532F-260F-4F51-A5A3-40844C189779.png
    128F532F-260F-4F51-A5A3-40844C189779.png
    2 MB · Views: 60
It's just a bizarre system that we have in place. Considering the amount spent on track and trace it really is a shambles.

It is contradictory. And should be made clearer.

I suppose track and trace are trying to make sure their advice is not ignored.

Are people being contacted through the track and trace app, or through passenger locator forms?

Just thinking that most people who went on club flights will have completed the locator forms before knowing what seat number they were in - meaning if they are contacting off the back of that it will be a load of bollocks surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.