Harry Kane

He was definitely superior but I want to say that I don’t think there’s much of a gap between their starting XI and ours and I fear where that comparison might be at after this window
There are only one or two Chelsea players from that team that I would change for ours, Kante 100% and maybe Havertz.
Both their fullbacks are quality but I would still prefer ours.

There are only one or two Chelsea players from that team that I would change for ours, Kante 100% and maybe Havertz.
Both their fullbacks are quality but I would still prefer ours.
I remember doing a team by team comparison trying to be as unbiased as possible prior to the final and it was six from ours and five from theirs

I remember doing a team by team comparison trying to be as unbiased as possible prior to the final and it was six from ours and five from theirs
like to see that in all seriousness, kepper and back 4 has to be ours, possibly swop Chillwell for Zinc, midfield 100% Kante, front 3 , Havertz maybe, Mount maybe , that's it.

like to see that in all seriousness, kepper and back 4 has to be ours, possibly swop Chillwell for Zinc, midfield 100% Kante, front 3 , Havertz maybe, Mount maybe , that's it.
I think I picked Azpilicueta but Walker was our best player on the day. I love Stones, but the Brazilian in me has known and admired Thiago Silva for a long time, so I went with him. Definitely Chilwell. Then Kanté and Mount.
Those were the five

I think I picked Azpilicueta but Walker was our best player on the day. I love Stones, but the Brazilian in me has known and admired Thiago Silva for a long time, so I went with him. Definitely Chilwell. Then Kanté and Mount.
Those were the five
Chelsea fanboy? You might have inadvertently exposed/outted yourself.

Why? I don’t think I said anything absurd. If you do, please be specific and let’s have a discussion
This isn't the thread but, you are picking Azpilicueta over Walker, for what reason exactly?
Silva over Stones because your Brazilian, right....
Kante and Mount over who in Citys midfield?

Chillwell couldn't play in our team like Zinchenko does but he is a good player.

Chelsea fanboy? You might have inadvertently exposed/outted yourself.
I hate Chelsea more than the usual person here. I saw some people in other threads saying that if we didn’t go through against PSG, they preferred Chelsea won the UCL rather than Madrid or PSG. I thought that was a joke.
Like I said, I was trying to be unbiased. They wouldn’t have won the game if their team was so poor that they couldn’t compete with us. I can understand some people not liking Thisgo Silva as much as I do, but I’ve known him since he started

This isn't the thread but, you are picking Azpilicueta over Walker, for what reason exactly?
Silva over Stones because your Brazilian, right....
Kante and Mount over who in Citys midfield?

Chillwell couldn't play in our team like Zinchenko does but he is a good player.
I don’t think there is much of a difference between Walker and Azpilicueta and Walker was great in the final. Like I said, I made the picks before the game. My choice of Azpilicueta is based on much he has grown under Tuchel.
I picked Kante over Fernandinho lol that’s who I assumed would play. Mount over Bernardo based on the season. Obviously Bernardo is the better player at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.