Harry Kane

Not sure why Harry Kane would want to stay at Spurs. Levy made a big mistake getting rid of Poch. He was even more naive to think he could lure him back and also lure Conte to WHL with a zero transfer budget and their best players wanting to leave. Bizarre chairmanship.

Not sure why Harry Kane would want to stay at Spurs. Levy made a big mistake getting rid of Poch. He was even more naive to think he could lure him back and also lure Conte to WHL with a zero transfer budget and their best players wanting to leave. Bizarre chairmanship.

100%

The acts of a desperate man. My gut tells me that he needs the big name manager to be able to Sell Kane without a complete supporter mutiny. But even that is beginning to look tricky with the number of rejections he's had.

100%

The acts of a desperate man. My gut tells me that he needs the big name manager to be able to Sell Kane without a complete supporter mutiny. But even that is beginning to look tricky with the number of rejections he's had.
He needed a big name manager in the frame before season ticket sales closed yesterday....
Spurs forum going mental about it.

He needed a big name manager in the frame before season ticket sales closed yesterday....
Spurs forum going mental about it.

Haha. You love to see it. He's played this really really badly. Was the most idiotic of idiotic moves to sack Poch. Replacing him with Mourinho was taking a mistake and then compounding it exponentially. Regardless of Kane, this is a big mess for him.

Spurs lack of recent titles / trophies is in inverse proportion to their unrealistic sense of expectation and entitlement. Added to basically being a selling club and it's not a hill a top manager is going to choose to die on. Realistic options are fat sam, Moyes, or the one out of chas'n dave that isn't dead.

And gave the worlds best coach a lesson in that final with lesser players.
He was definitely superior but I want to say that I don’t think there’s much of a gap between their starting XI and ours and I fear where that comparison might be at after this window

And gave the worlds best coach a lesson in that final with lesser players.
TBF I think most games we lose are Pep beating himself, even if something is going perfectly he can't help himself tinkering, still wanting to improve.......imo that's his weakness, though it's not a bad thing, sometimes if it ain't broke ;)

Haha. You love to see it. He's played this really really badly. Was the most idiotic of idiotic moves to sack Poch. Replacing him with Mourinho was taking a mistake and then compounding it exponentially. Regardless of Kane, this is a big mess for him.

From Conte to Roberto Martinez

I have a vague memory of a Rodri back-pass in the home league game. And Rodri general struggling against the fast press. That clearly rattled Pep and the rest is history.

This points to a new central midfielder.
Dont forget the back pass against Gladbach where Ederson made an amazing save. Also being bullied by 17 year old (yes only 17) Bellingham vs Dortmund and losing possession in crucial moments. I remember a back pass vs PSG too but they weren't able to convert. He has Busquets like characteristics, but somehow, in the league and especially the UCL he has always been a bit shakey for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.