Seasoncard - 2021/22

Currently 3rd back row in SS3 looking to move to front rows there or level 2
Hopefully some decent seats come up
The best value is the mid price seats in SS3 as they are substantially cheaper than the front rows but with a great view (especially if you can get in the front rows of that section as I did).

For myself it works out at £43 per game - block 127 level 1 lower Colin Bell....happy with that. BUT I will not make all games as other committments and the stupid KO TV times make it harder to get to all games!! - I am coming out of cup schemes as well and will prob miss about 6 league games - so, with the e ticket thingy will I be able to let my mate use my ticket for games I cannot make? (I am a dinosaur with technology - do you text e ticket or how does it work????
We don’t know yet. @Prestwich_Blue says the club will allow you to transfer but Apple/Google pay does not allow this. My guess is you will have to ring up and request a print at home ticket for the matches you want someone to attend. I can also see the club offering the normal seasoncard for a one off cost (£5-10) for those that wish

I am waiting to go in hospital for a heart bypass.
It will be at least late July early August.
I could do with a sabbatical, I'm more or less ruling out the season.
I was thinking of 'renting' my ticket but this now looks like it virtually gonna be impossible.

The amount of skriking on this thread about phones, QR codes, whatever, is fucking embarrassing.

You are going to be back at City doing what you love, which you haven't been able to do for fucking ages.

Get a grip you arsewipes.
It's almost as though some are looking for excuses to not renew.
But the club should avoid making too many changes at a time when fans might be happy with the "match day experience" lasting just two hours. - Plus 5 hours post-match ranting after a poor result of course.

I was thinking of 'renting' my ticket but this now looks like it virtually gonna be impossible.:
would this help if defer??

Following consultation with City Matters, the Club will be offering an option for supporters to take a one season deferment on their Seasoncard for the 2021/22 season. Supporters who choose this option will retain any Ticket Points accrued in previous seasons.

Further information about the process for Seasoncard deferment will be published online on June 8

I was thinking of 'renting' my ticket but this now looks like it virtually gonna be impossible.
Hope that goes alright for you. You will be able to defer renewal for next season. The club will sell your seat on a match-by-match basis next season but you will be offered the chance to renew it in 12 months time.

It's almost as though some are looking for excuses to not renew.
But the club should avoid making too many changes at a time when fans might be happy with the "match day experience" lasting just two hours. - Plus 5 hours post-match ranting after a poor result of course.

That's not the issue, people have different circumstances.

My dad doesn't have a smart phone, he doesn't have an email address and doesn't use the Internet.

He turns 70 next week and has watched City for 60 years.

I have a phone that is six years old and don't even take it to matches, because I refuse to be wedded to the fucking thing.

My 13 year old doesn't have a smart phone.

They are the reason the world is now churning out a society of obese kids and adults with an additional limb they cannot do without.

I'm sure City will be quite happy to still accept cash and direct debit cards at their bars and store...

I've had to cut right back this year, got rid of sky, gym memberships, froze my pension, even.

I've really missed the football and going with my dad and son. Wasn't going to renew last year but had come around to thinking would take on a bit of debt to facilitate it.

If mobiles are now pre-requisite, don't think I will bother, as essentially I shouldn't have to contemplate paying hundreds more out on phones to watch bloody City.

They have moved my seat, forced me to park even further away from the ground in recent years.

I am City fan, nobody is forced to jump through these hoops, yet these hoops do exist.

Last edited:
Is it just me who can’t find any info about renewals on City’s website? I click on it but it says ERROR NO SUBSCRIPTIONS TO RENEW
Anyone post a link to the info on the website? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.