Seasoncard - 2021/22

Whilst I understand what you are saying, if this was the case why tell PB and City Matters that they would make an announcement yesterday at 10.00?
Exactly. I work in a project delivery environment. If we say that something will be done by a certain time, then people expect it to be done by that time. If you can't do it, they expect to know well in advance.

It's really annoying to be told something, less than 24 hours in advance of it supposedly happening, then to find it's not happening and with no explanation or revised timetable. I suspect few of us would get away with that in our jobs. I've had this discussion with them and they can't see the problem. One of the reasons I'm on City Matters is that, having worked on large transformation programmes, I feel I can add some value but sometimes I utterly despair.

Exactly. I work in a project delivery environment. If we say that something will be done by a certain time, then people expect it to be done by that time. If you can't do it, they expect to know well in advance.

It's really annoying to be told something, less than 24 hours in advance of it supposedly happening, then to find it's not happening and with no explanation or revised timetable. I suspect few of us would get away with that in our jobs. I've had this discussion with them and they can't see the problem. One of the reasons I'm on City Matters is that, having worked on large transformation programmes, I feel I can add some value but sometimes I utterly despair.
Its always hard working with imbeciles. We need putting in the picture, as to why we are having this delay

PB was initially told it would be early last week and I was told it would be this as all hands were on the deck sorting Porto out. They then give PB another date and have failed on that too.

Call me cynical but this stinks of a revision of initial plans and an announcement at 16:59 leaving us pissed off

The club are unsure what is happening next season, some are waiting until the 21st June before they announce anything.

I doubt we will see full attendances for stadiums our size allowed in August.

PB was initially told it would be early last week and I was told it would be this as all hands were on the deck sorting Porto out. They then give PB another date and have failed on that too.

Call me cynical but this stinks of a revision of initial plans and an announcement at 16:59 leaving us pissed off
I have had a laugh about all this over the past two days as my postings (especially yesterday) will testify but I think that the club are probably doing their very best. They don't, in my humble opinion, go out of their way to upset us. At present everyone, even the Teflon people (my only political statement I promise) are at sixes and sevens with what's going on. So I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and just having a laugh. It will happen when it happens I guess.

Sorry.... my problem as my Dad used to say is that the money is burning a hole in my pocket!! :-) :-)

Clearly the club only sees us as 'customers' when it suits them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.