Seasoncard - 2021/22

Breaking my (self imposed) silence for a moment:
If, as keeps being stated, clubs, not just ours, have lost a lot of money during the lockdown period surely they would not want to add to that loss by spending million(s) on new technology which may or may not work. Surely they would be better keeping the status quo until they have recouped some of the losses?
Or is that too simple a solution? When I was struggling money wise I cut my coat according to my cloth.
JMHO
Puzzled of Eccles.

Everyone should calm down. Doris could yet scupper the ’everyone in everywhere’ scenario. I suspect the club are just waiting for the go ahead to a full house season.

What with all the bag searching and wanding before you even get to a turnstile, I can not see anybody checking your photo. I went to the Everton game armed with my bus pass and passport and not once was I asked for photo ID and that was for a crowd of 10k.
I had no ID check at the Everton game and today I'm at Market Rasen for horse racing and again no checks on ID either.

Places should either inforce or not put it on the t & t, passport with me all day for nothing.

I had no ID check at the Everton game and today I'm at Market Rasen for horse racing and again no checks on ID either.

Places should either inforce or not put it on the t & t, passport with me all day for nothing.
No ID check at the Academy screening last Saturday night either, although the email said that photo ID was required to gain entry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.