Seasoncard - 2021/22

Pensioner tickets are still miles cheaper than young adults and even disabled fans.

Brilliant, that should help change the demographic
Will you just give up about the 'pensioners'!! You'll be one yourself one day, hopefully, and I hope you get as much aggro as you're giving us!

Will you just give up about the 'pensioners'!! You'll be one yourself one day, hopefully, and I hope you get as much aggro as you're giving us!
But most pensioners have more disposable income than most young adults. (No housing costs, no travel to work costs, no having kids cost.) It's only possible electorally because there are so many pensioners living so long, and too many voting Tory to destroy the welfare state and the NHS that are the reasons we're living so long.

But most pensioners have more disposable income than most young adults. (No housing costs, no travel to work costs, no having kids cost.) It's only possible electorally because there are so many pensioners living so long, and too many voting Tory to destroy the welfare state and the NHS that are the reasons we're living so long.
In the words of Harold Macmillan - "You've never had it so good".

Pensioner tickets are still miles cheaper than young adults and even disabled fans.

Brilliant, that should help change the demographic

Meet block 232

2a2667c6c10e1342ae4c9083ebdcb8d4.jpg

In the words of Harold Macmillan - "You've never had it so good".
And since Thatcher the Tories have been trying to kill off that idea of successive generations being better off than the last.

@Vic @manclad and anyone else who thinks pensioners have never had it so good. Yawn, yawn, ha, ha, ha, ha. You'll be there one day. poor little things.

However, I think that the debate you want is in the Politics sub-forum. :-)
No,you are getting me wrong Sheila.
When I renew on Tuesday I will be able to buy an Over 65 season card for the first time.
So after 55 years of going to City games I will be able to benefit from being a senior citizen.
I will still have to wait for my state benefits for another 12 months, although I have been lucky enough to retire a couple of years ago and live off my private pension.

No,you are getting me wrong Sheila.
When I renew on Tuesday I will be able to buy an Over 65 season card for the first time.
So after 55 years of going to City games I will be able to benefit from being a senior citizen.
I will still have to wait for my state benefits for another 12 months, although I have been lucky enough to retire a couple of years ago and live off my private pension.
Sorry Manclad. I have had a very rough day and got wound up by the pensioner remarks. Abject apology. :-)

Should never come on here when I have had a bad day!! Although usually it cheers me up and makes me laugh. DUH!!

This isn't the politics forum.

Start a thread in there about your hatred of pensioners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.