Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise that you two are just messing about but I’m coming to get you! Sullying the managerial role at City with those two names. Grrrr. ;-) :-) Even in jest, even in jest those 2 especially that Trafford one, no, no, no!!

*rofl*
Giggs will be unavailable for the next few years, he’ll be seeing out a new 3 year contract at her majesty’s expense!

Scenario question ....... if Pep was to retire or move to another club today who would be your number 1 managerial target ? Just a what if question to gauge opinion.

Current betting faves are Pocchetino and Rodgers at 11/4 followed by Viera at 7-1 and Van Bronchorst at 10-1
What d'ya know Daz, that you aren't telling us?

Spit it the fuck out!!!

I wouldn’t go as far as that but yes, he’s not helped himself with fans who were already not convinced by him.
you can't argue with his record , it's outstanding . so why move away from a successful formula ? it just makes no sense . even worse he does it in the biggest games of the season . just why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.