Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital deaths:

Up slightly today at 9 with 3 from NW

Last week 5 with 2, wk before 11 with 4

All 9 were one each in separate hospitals.

1 in London, 3 in Midlands, 3 in North West 1 in South East, I in South West....0 in East, South East and South West

The NW three were in Lancashire, Pennine Acute and Wigan hospitals.

All 9 were in the past 6 days

Of the 9 there were 2 under 40 (tragically one was under 20) the others were 4 aged 60 - 79 and 3 aged 80 +

England hospital deaths:

Up slightly today at 9 with 3 from NW

Last week 5 with 2, wk before 11 with 4

All 9 were one each in separate hospitals.

1 in London, 3 in Midlands, 3 in North West 1 in South East, I in South West....0 in East, South East and South West

The NW three were in Lancashire, Pennine Acute and Wigan hospitals.

All 9 were in the past 6 days

Of the 9 there were 2 under 40 (tragically one was under 20) the others were 4 aged 60 - 79 and 3 aged 80 +
Got to get these vaccines in arms ASAP

So total deaths with England out of hospital to add are 10 today. Last week it was 7. Which became 11 all settings.

Wk before it was 13 which became 10 all settings.

Cases from the three nations are 1343 - which is the highest in some time. Last week it was 1136. Wk before 748.

So total deaths with England out of hospital to add are 10 today. Last week it was 7. Which became 11 all settings.

Cases from the three nations are 1343 - which is the highest in some time. Last week it was 1136.
Got to delay opening and crack on with the vaccinations..

Need some help please....

My 27 year old stepson has said that he's not going to have the Pfizer, AZ or Moderns vaccines as they haven't been tested fully in regards to any effect they may have on fertility. I'm not sure where he's got this information from (or even if there is any truth in it) so I'd really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of 'proper' scientific papers showing that there isn't an issue here.

I'm worried that he's just started to dip his toe into the anti-vax shit that's out there. If he does go down that particular rabbit hole then it's no exaggeration that it will be then end of father/son relationship after 23 years :-(
Give the lad a hug, tell him you respect his decision and will always be there for him.
Remind him how loved he is and how that love made sure you had all his immunization's when he was a child so no harm would come to him.
Now at 27 it's time for him to look out for himself and make probably the first call about protecting himself.
Good luck and don't let it get in the way of the wonderful life you've shared so far.

Give the lad a hug, tell him you respect his decision and will always be there for him.
Remind him how loved he is and how that love made sure you had all his immunization's when he was a child so no harm would come to him.
Now at 27 it's time for him to look out for himself and make probably the first call about protecting himself.
Good luck and don't let it get in the way of the wonderful life you've shared so far.
Beautifully put..add to this that while he's gasping for air surrounded by nurses in welders masks, his fertility issues may not be uppermost in his thoughts...
all in all i agree with you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.